Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:09 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:52 am

Wow, that is pretty chickenshit. I don't think even Maddox or Vaush is that cowardly.
I've seen Lupa pull this shit too (and I think Roses), you have to remember these TGWTG cucks were in their hugbox for years before they had to crawl back to youtube. Even the TGWTG forums, which were heavily moderated, were not enough for them and they all went to Spoony's forum because Scarlett was way more tyrannical. This aversion to criticism is why DHI existed in the first place, and it created a shitty fanbase that was so crazy that Screaming Mantis couldn't come out and say that Jew Wario raped her out of fear they would abuse her.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:22 am

I can see Linky loving this tactic more than the others. He loves having the last word, he also loves lecturing people, and he most defintiely hates having an actual argument with someone (as evidenced by him being downright terrified of the idea that someone in the comics industry might find out about his reviews).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:44 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:09 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:52 am

Wow, that is pretty chickenshit. I don't think even Maddox or Vaush is that cowardly.
I've seen Lupa pull this shit too (and I think Roses), you have to remember these TGWTG cucks were in their hugbox for years before they had to crawl back to youtube. Even the TGWTG forums, which were heavily moderated, were not enough for them and they all went to Spoony's forum because Scarlett was way more tyrannical. This aversion to criticism is why DHI existed in the first place, and it created a shitty fanbase that was so crazy that Screaming Mantis couldn't come out and say that Jew Wario raped her out of fear they would abuse her.
Its telling Lewis had only three complaints on "Not So Awesome". One of them was "forum moderation".

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:06 pm

Damn. Flexing on a troll by telling them your latest power rangers video made 800 bucks in 3 weeks. None of his regular videos come close to that.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:09 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:44 pm
Its telling Lewis had only three complaints on "Not So Awesome". One of them was "forum moderation".
And if I recall right none of his complaints were about Liz getting hurt during filming. Fuck that bitch, let's rant about what a meanie D0ug was for not letting me use his studio and other petty shit instead. Nice going Lewis.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:20 pm

Based Michaud tried to get rid of the tranny, but unfortunately the tranny survived.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:32 pm

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:46 pm

Ihatebradjones wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:09 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:44 pm
And if I recall right none of his complaints were about Liz getting hurt during filming. Fuck that bitch, let's rant about what a meanie D0ug was for not letting me use his studio and other petty shit instead. Nice going Lewis.
The three are:
  • Doge didn't help make Inked Reality a big subbrand, even though Blistered Thumbs failed
  • Doge didn't pay for forum mods out of his own pocket and when Lewis bitched, he gave Lewis mod status
  • Doge didn't give Lewis a competitive rates for renting his studio, and give him unrestricted access and the bulk of the studio space during the projected filming. Go film in a closet, Doge!
This is a document with alleged sexual assault, injury, embezzelment of $90k. But they let Lewis put these three spergy complaints in. Jesuokatu's is way worse. It was basically "I blackmailed them!" with no actual complaints.

They really should have hired a PR firm or at the very least a lawyer to read through this and trim the fat. It would've made the document 5 pages long, because you can tell Lupa and Brownbag let everyone fill it with shit just to bulk the pagecount

ban

Post by ban » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:57 pm

I wanted to know the lore of Inked Reality for a while now because I remember it being a big thing for the TeamBitchStar members before KaiserFuhrer came in the picture and ruined it or everyone. Masako was in IIRC, Lani was somewhat part of it and the overall TGWTG umbrella during the blip days, didn't Inked Reality also get some other comic guys from the Agony Booth?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:09 pm

it always looked to me like a random assortment of blokes who didn't fit anywhere else. Mostly weebshit reviews, but also blokes like Vangelus who exclusively reviews model kits and action figures.
The only other comics guy I can recall aside from Linkara was The Last Angry Geek.

EDIT: People are already falling for Liquid Linkara. Never change, twitter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette