Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
veris leta facies

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:09 pm

Doug's Wall is probably the most lame, inane shit I've ever watched and I don't even like The Wall that much (the movie I mean, the album is OK, not among the band's greatest). I don't care that much about the fact that he completely misses the point of the movie, it's how stunningly unfunny and retarded it is and how ear-raping awful all the singing is.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:18 pm

What about these animated gay furry critters in the review? What ever is their story?
It's a trap!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:57 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:18 pm
What about these animated gay furry critters in the review?
You mean Malcolm?

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:11 pm

Haha, I know more than I want to know about Malcolm.
I meant the animated court room scene in his review where some 3D animated things that look like vomit talk to the guy.
Thought there was some funny deep lore behind that part.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:25 pm

Some britard named Fennah runs a YouTube channel where he posts videos about them. They are like some aliens living in his house or some shit. I've watch about five minutes of it and have to say that Dan's description of them as horny edgelord steampunk furry OCs is spot on.

I have no idea why this collaboration happened though. Corey's son is a fan of Doge and Scallon's fucking Tamara, but how Doge and Fennah met and why they decided it would be a great idea is a mystery.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:25 pm
Some britard named Fennah runs a YouTube channel where he posts videos about them. They are like some aliens living in his house or some shit. I've watch about five minutes of it and have to say that Dan's description of them as horny edgelord steampunk furry OCs is spot on.

I have no idea why this collaboration happened though. Corey's son is a fan of Doge and Scallon's fucking Tamara, but how Doge and Fennah met and why they decided it would be a great idea is a mystery.
I have a feeling it was probably Malcolm that got Fennah to met Doge. He is a furry after all, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:27 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:25 pm

I have a feeling it was probably Malcolm that got Fennah to met Doge. He is a furry after all, so it wouldn't surprise me.
This; the most logical explanation is Doge decided he wanted to hire an animator for his review, Malcolm suggested Fennah, and Doge went for it because using Fennah's shitty OCs was a much cheaper option than hiring someone to make animated characters from scratch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:35 am

Money. Furry artists can make plenty if dosh so they are fine taking on projects for little pay to spread degeneracy to the masses.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:40 am

I never watched the Wall review and never knew about the furries until footage of them was featured in one of those Oney Channel Awsome compilations. I didn't know what the fuck I was looking at or why anybody thought it was a good idea.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:35 am
Money. Furry artists can make plenty if dosh so they are fine taking on projects for little pay to spread degeneracy to the masses.
Plus they get to feel like a "real" artist for once.