Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:47 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:55 pm
I'd probably find less Muslims in Istanbul than Athens today.
You'd find more Germans and less Turks than in certain areas of Berlin as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:26 pm

So, let me hit you one last time with some news :

I've talked about the Greek Junta before :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_junta

A period that fucked us over greatly as a people but I never realised how much it had before. First things first : here's one of the main people responsible and arguably the Leader of this all :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrios_Ioannidis

So, this man came Epirus, a place now reach with Albanians but he came from a wealthy family. Here's were things get muddy : I said before how the GOYmmunist party formed over here in Greece by bulgarian jews but now we have to go back a bit :

You see, back when Trabzon / Trebizond was still free, a large number of greeks lived there but along them lived Russians as well and under Ottoman rule, they mingled and at times were even forced to mingle. Much later in time, the people of Trabzon, considering themselves as Greeks of the Pontos or Pontic Greeks. Now those came and settled over at Thessaloniki and stayed there for years. These people are a big part of why northern Greeks aren't so "mediterranean" any more and instead have ties more ties with slavs and mostly russians as opposed to our usual mix of mostly mediterranean DNA(italians mostly) and Francs(we had Knights and Templars in island actually and a lot came under Charlemagne).

Why I'm saying this? Because according to DNA studies happening over the last decade, they found that between 2008 and 2019, when the tests took more samples from the Northern parts of greece, we found that instead of just being close in Haplogroups to Italians and Romanians, we were also close to other slavs. Ok so far. However, by this point, most of Northern Greece is in the impetus of becoming one with modern "Macedonia" and a lot of balkaniggers pout in from the northern borders. A lot of those "immigrants" have been mostly Toskan Albanians who have been found to have 99% similar DNA with the current citizens of Northern Greece. So, ok, a big part of that area is actually descended from Albanians who we don't have the best kind of history together. Ok. Here's where things spice up :

A big part of the Russians in Trabzon were actually just (((Russians))) and Albanians have a rich history with (((God's Chosen))) to the point where they did briefly allign with Axis in order to purge them but thanks to, OH BOY :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liri_Gero

among others, Albania later joined the allies and specifically joined the UUSR at one point. Here's the fucky thing : After we faced Albanians TWICE, during the Balkanian wars and WWII at one point before they switched to the allies, a lot of "greeks" tried to claim the Southern Albanian parts that are near Northern Epirus and part of the Greek Civil War was instigated due to some albanians insurgents in-country, the Cham Albanians. It's around those times that the albanians started spreading lies about how most of our Thief Leaders during the Ottoman wars were actually full blooded albanians instead of greek descendants of the Arvanites, even taking entire parts of of several of our heroes speeches and writting out of context and they still do that, just to claim that "Greece was always albanian". Among other things, it was during those times that the Pontics who lived in Thessalonica started getting uppity as well, questioning the idea of a "United Greece". Then came the Junta.

Oh, here's a fun thing : Ioannidis, the Shadow Dictator and leader of the Junta? The guy who came from a wealthy family from Greeks in Epirus? Yeah, turns out he was a (((Chosen))) from both parents. So by 1970, we had both (((communism))) and (((Neo-Nazis))) in Greece and they've been fucking us over.

When this ended, we elected Constantine Karamanlis, the Ethnarches as he was called, a prime Minister and twice President of Greece, a man who dabbled in the traditionalist and conservative(I have my misgivings with him but that's beside the point) and let's just say...(((some people))) didn't like him, neither his family, nor outside, specifically when the (((Merten Affair))) happened. When his time came though, his political party, New Democracy (Νέα Δημοκρατία) was handed to people that would later be good allies with PASOK and also became the chieftain of the Mitsotakis family that, along with the Papandreou family, sold all of Greece in a period of 40 years, starting from 1980. It should be noted that George Papandreou Sr. was instrumental in beginning the Greek Civil war behind the scenes and very few knew about it, mostly army men.

As for the coup de grace of all this : for years, Thessalonica and the descendants of the (((Pontic Greeks))) mostly vote either for the Mitsotakis family, the Papandreou family or the traitors that partake in the Buildenburg club and for years write propaganda about Greece along with having a fetishization for BAC or Big Albanian Cock and have always voted pro-immigration policies.

At this point, some things can not be quelled by mere anger and can not be forgiven, even by blood.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:04 pm
So, a nice place to go on a vacation once I got the poison juice shot and mark of the beast implant?
Not before you get your license to kill.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:55 pm
I'd probably find less Muslims in Istanbul than Athens today.
It's en route to become a proud European tradition at this point.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:58 pm

Stereotypes exist for a reason. If a group of people have consistently been regarded to be a certain way, over thousands of years, in all nations and all systems they have ever lived in....there might just be something to it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:58 pm

Of course you guys are all slavs now. The OG Greeks where black.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:58 pm
Stereotypes exist for a reason. If a group of people have consistently been regarded to be a certain way, over thousands of years, in all nations and all systems they have ever lived in....there might just be something to it.
Believe me I know. Remember, those (((bulgarians))) that made the commie party of Greece were actually called out and ousted as "opportunistic parties with the sole purpose of taking advantage of Greece in a difficult time" so people knew very well the shit that was played. And we refused to do commie and jew bullshit and when the jew offered some trades with Israel, we declined at first, way back when, and we knew who the jews were from their jew neighbourhoods in Northern Greece mostly.

We never knew about that shit with Albanians or that Ioannidis came from them because we always assumed he'd be at best from a greek family or at worst from a hellenized albanian family. It never even crossed our minds. Heck, how could we have known about the Pontics either? We were dumb farmers when the intermingling happened during the Ottoman times and we never suspected a thing when they moved here. At best we thought they'd be like 3/4s Greek and 1/4 russian or something, not direct descendants of (((the tribe))).

These fucks had totally inflitrated us for years and what's worse, I now have to assume that whe the Sephardis were routed in Thessalonica and turned into soap, the (((pontics))) and the (((albanians))) of the area were in on the whole thing and we let them go because they told us about the jews getting rounded up. And we gave them kudos for that.

FUCK!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:58 pm
Of course you guys are all slavs now. The OG Greeks where black.
Don't you worry Voice. We imposters may be Romanians / Vlachs and Francs in disguise but soon, the true greeKANGS will rule again. Here is the TRUE Theodoros Kolokotronis aka the Neggro of Morias :

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He warned youShow

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:25 pm

Well, after countless fires, betrayals, federal treason, the Muslims getting their own mosque smack dab in the center of Botanikos, right outside the center of Athens, we now have mudslimes self whip themselves en masse for one of their retarded celebrations, we have that stupid Amal doll and we now have Gypsies, Albanians and several "totally non-taliban" muslims gun each other in broad daylight around the city.

Thinking about getting a gun loicense soon but I never shot a handgun during my time in the army, we were only allowed long guns given that were trainees for the front-line infantry and nobody reached the rank of Lieutenant to get a service handgun to practice.

Then again, I could always go to Krete and ask for the latest sawed-off shotgun and never worry about accuracy :lol:
He warned youShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:22 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:25 pm
the Muslims getting their own mosque smack dab in the center of Botanikos, right outside the center of Athens
Be grateful they didn't demand to build it in the center of the Acropolis. I'm certain your government would have happily allowed that.

I'm shocked the Amal doll made it past Turkey.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:10 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:22 pm
Be grateful they didn't demand to build it in the center of the Acropolis. I'm certain your government would have happily allowed that.
Yeah, about that : the muslim / pakistani community of Greece made some demands about a sacred ground so they can practice their religion and out, I have to emphasize that, RIGHT-WING NATIONALIST PRIME MINISTER ELECTED BY THE ACTUAL MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE erected a Mosque without a second though. What's worse, according to some documents from the Maximou building, which is the greek version of the White House except without the bedrooms, the fucking thing was being planned ever since 2014, the last year the previous PM was in power, from the same political party.

Keep in mind, NOBODY pressured them on doing that. Not the fucking mudslimes, not the albanians, not the foreign contries, not the NGOs, not the lefties, not even the anarchists and far left groups. And when the time came to officially open it, the only ones against it in parliament were the old ANEL party from the previous election and the Golden Dawn doofuses. SYRIZA was positive for the Mosque and the fucking KKE, the commies, were positive as well, which caused almost everyone who supported the group to decry the current secretary, Koutsoubas as a traitor with some of the last surviving members of the wars claiming that it's up to the next generation now to deal with the traitors just like they did back in the day, referencing the original group that tried to usurp the GSEE, the original trade union and absorb it into the then SEKE before members of the youth and GSEE partners outsted the "opportunistic, traitorous elements of society that aim to begin a hollow revolution" that among them were (((Avraam Benaroya))), Aristotelis Sideris and Nikos Dimitratos.

The next elections are really going to be the most difficult ones in the history of Greece and I can only hope the others finally wake up. But that would require me to live in the greek reality in the first place, to actually be one of the average citizens instead of an outside element, peering in from time to time because I feel lonely.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:22 pm
I'm shocked the Amal doll made it past Turkey.
To be fair, Amal is hosted and toured by NGOs, don't be surprised if they tour all of Europe twice. The EU has given them all the oks so why would they stop?
He warned youShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:26 pm

Shouldn't you guys already have some historical mosques from the Ottoman era in Athens?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:54 pm

Close :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... _in_Greece

Most have been repurposed especially given that the Turks had used materials from already built churches and houses to annex them. Some churches that used to be makeshift mini-mosques have also been restored to being good old churches again. We have some mosques working still but they are over in Macedonia, Thesally and in Thrace, where we actually have muslims as part(like barely 5%) of the local population but they are whole other barrel of laughs dating back to the Ottoman period. The Pakis and other mudslimes that crwled into the country wanted a "proper" mosque as in a new one and we could have told them to fuck off and pester their turkish cousins instead but here we are and we're making new mosques in 2020.
He warned youShow