Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Biden and His Presidency)

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 pm

I recall a prophet saying ACB was a terrible pick because she said she would vote according to the Pope's directives, and you flailing homo Fury Road lovers leapt to her defense fedoras in hand.

Why are all the justices Catholic?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:33 pm

She isn't voting based on the directives of the Pope. She's voted to uphold every execution that's come across the court so far and woke Pope is vocally against the death penalty.
However, all three of the new justices do vote on the directives of the Federalist Society. Unfortunately the only Republican juridical criteria for the last 30 years is how they feel about abortion. As long as you're pro-life you can be a squish on anything else.
For all the bluster Trump still gave us three JEB! justices. The only two good ones are a 72 year old black guy and a 71 year old Italian guy.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 pm
and you flailing homo Fury Road lovers leapt to her defense fedoras in hand.
I repeated concerns that she'd basically be a female Roberts.
Still hot tho. Still do her

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:54 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:33 pm
For all the bluster Trump still gave us three JEB! justices.
Gorsuch is half a good judge and Trump went with Barrett because Cocaine effectively said to him 'If you go with anyone other than Barrett I won't confirm them'.

Kavanaugh though. Kavanaugh is all on Trump.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:33 pm
The only two good ones are a 72 year old black guy and a 71 year old Italian guy.
Funnily enough, Thomas' wife is a big Trump supporter (I'd therefore find it hard to imagine Thomas isn't himself) and Alito is very good friends with Trump's sister Maryanne, who spoke at his confirmation hearings.

Trump could have picked three more just like them. Instead he listened to Cocaine.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:57 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:03 am

Liberals hate the second amendment because it stands in their way of a disarmed populace. They want us to be like great britain, where one mudslime with a machete can take on 20 cops and do fine.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:03 am
Liberals hate the second amendment because it stands in their way of a disarmed populace. They want us to be like great britain, where one mudslime with a machete can take on 20 cops, fuck 50 kids and be charged with no crime.
Fixed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:03 am
Liberals hate the second amendment because it stands in their way of a disarmed populace
I mean, no shit they don't want you to be able to shoot them in the face. That's just common sense. Take away your ability to kill them and they can do anything to you

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:48 am

I'd be okay with every gun in the country fucking off permanently.

Think you're a fucking tough guy? Arm yourself with a big stick.

Think you can start trouble and get away with it? Stick.

A big, 'ol wooden stick.

Everybody's even. Guns give cowards and cunts and criminals an unfair advantage. Now its you and your stick against your fellow man and his stick.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:55 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:48 am
Guns give cowards and cunts and criminals an unfair advantage.
On the contrary, it's guns that make people even. We did it your way and you'd get a lot of 6'6 300lb men clubbing people to death.