Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:10 pm

Rigger, Chauvin ain't walking anywhere. Dummy didn't pay taxes for half a decade. He's going to jail for 20 years regardless of what happens in the kangaroo court.

A former NFl player murdered a family before commiting suicide. When will this white supremacy end?!

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:39 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:02 pm
So, the trial is happening. Any predictions?
Zimmerman 2.0 with a dash of Rodney King.

If Chauvin somehow gets a not guilty verdict, I predict he gets charged by the feds in order to placate rioters.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Ugh, more riots, just what we need. Fun fact, a relative of mine does contracting work and has friends across the country, some of who work in the cities that were hit the hardest. He said the money it’ll take to repair for total damage is enormous and that doesn’t even factor personal loss from small business owners and residents. Apparently some politicians don’t want those numbers being seen either.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:10 pm
Rigger, Chauvin ain't walking anywhere. Dummy didn't pay taxes for half a decade. He's going to jail for 20 years regardless of what happens in the kangaroo court.
That is true, but at least he wouldn't be convicted of killing St Fentanyl. The chimp-outs would be glorious
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:44 pm
Ugh, more riots, just what we need. Fun fact, a relative of mine does contracting work and has friends across the country, some of who work in the cities that were hit the hardest. He said the money it’ll take to repair for total damage is enormous and that doesn’t even factor personal loss from small business owners and residents. Apparently some politicians don’t want those numbers being seen either.
Rioters are basically doing big business' work, because guess who will buy up all that land and property? Buy it for nothing, too

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 pm

Shit guest, that’s incredibly scummy and accurate. Relative I mentioned said none of the people in his line of work were happy about it and weren’t making much money, cleaning up that sort of damage is very hazardous. He showed me a photo of a dude who had a jagged support beam fall and lacerate his leg on the job, it was horrible. Not to mention all that ash and shit, the costs for safety gear is a huge chunk too. But you know, buildings can be replaced, hazards aside.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:40 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:44 pm
Ugh, more riots, just what we need.
Speak for yourself. I miss being entertained at night by news footage of the organized looting in Democrat shitholes and all the Team Fortess LARPers.
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:47 pm
Rioters are basically doing big business' work, because guess who will buy up all that land and property? Buy it for nothing, too
Got to put all those illegals to work in sweat ships somewhere.
Buy American, indeed.

Big corporate coming to town really should serve as a fine indicator to get the hell out of those cities.
And do you really think they want to come in and pay all those crazy tax rates, all so a bunch of coloreds can steal from them?
I'll bet most of those CVS stores broken into last year have quietly closed due to "Covid."

The biggest problem business has by going woke is that they now dont have any allies. The right has moved more populist and the left only puts up with them as long as they can enrich themselves conveniently.
When taxes get hiked the CEOs can look around and soon realize no one's willing to go to bat for them.
GOP for instance is threatening to take away MLBs antitrust. Just because the Dems arent publically entertaining the idea doesnt mean they're not in favor of it.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm

Riots? Under Kamala Harrais's watch? Nonsense! Niggers will stay put like they were told to do now that they aren't useful anymore to fight against Orange Man, or they'll be dealt with swiftly and quickly.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm
Riots? Under Kamala Harrais's watch? Nonsense! Niggers will stay put like they were told to do now that they aren't useful anymore to fight against Orange Man, or they'll be dealt with swiftly and quickly.
You guys don't realize how dumb niggers are. Or maybe they are smart because they know they can get free gibs without repercussions.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:48 pm

They're not "riots". They're "mostly peaceful protests".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:48 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm
They rioted like five minutes after Biden was inaugurated. The Democrats can't control their golem, any more.