Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:58 pm

Doesn't the fact that it doesn't run on a CRT already make a big difference?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:09 pm

CRTs belong in the trash.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:19 pm

Yeah bro get a shitty hd panel
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:31 pm

Sounds like Pat is still fighting in the console wars. He’s like one of those Japanese dudes still in the island bunker years after WWII ended.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:32 pm

Hope this nigger dies in a housefire.
I wanna see that Nintendy cart melt.
I forgot, isn't that supposed to be in a safe somewhere?
That's gay as fuck.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:30 pm

I know that all this shit is basically just an excuse to bash Pat (deservedly so), but I can’t help it. Please tell me no one in here is actually sticking up for that piece of shit looking Amico...

Not being interested in shit myself, I just now looked it up to get a rough opinion on it and it looks like complete garbage. $300 for a Fisher Price-looking hunk of plastic that can play glorified flash games from the early 2000s? The whole thing fucking reeks of Ouya. Regardless of how wrong Pat might be on the technical side, who gives a shit? He’s absolutely right on the only aspect that matters. Buy a fucking Switch, you fuckers.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:30 pm
Regardless of how wrong Pat might be on the technical side, who gives a shit? He’s absolutely right on the only aspect that matters. Buy a fucking Switch, you fuckers.
It's more the salt than anything

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:01 pm

The Amico looks good and offers tons of stuff the Switch doesn't, including no violent games at all (which is an issue for many normies) and a controller with a 64 directions, 7 levels of pressing that (according to the ones that tried it) works better than an analog stick. All games will be multiplayer (most of them 4, many of them 8 players) and less than $10, and it has a few exclusive titles that look fun.

It is designed to be played easily by elders and 5 year old kids, which is never a bad thing. They repeat "family gaming" too much for my tastes, but that console and the Playdate (a Game Boy with a crank that costs $150 and yet Pat doesn't have anything to say about the price) look more attractive than the PS5 or Xbox Insert New Name Here, which basically offer the same shit with slightly better graphics.

Tommy Tallarico and his team have done a lot of research and they discovered than the Switch is actually a console for hardcore gamers due to the complicated controls, not for casual or non gamers. So they saw the market and plan to make the Amico a new Wii, but with a focus on multiplayer.

It's certainly more interesting than anything Pat has ever done, that's for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:49 pm

Pat is just mad that he went all in on calling it an outright scam to get in on the ground floor. He wanted to be the smug faggot going "I told you so!" and he looked forward to bringing that up until the end of time.

The correct response to the Amico announcement would've been a shrug and a meh.
But Pat wanted that W after his legendarily bad Diablo Mobile take. He's saltier than Oslo roads in February.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:15 pm

Mexican invaders are at his doorstep and his number one concern is playing "gotcha" with some Kickstarter faggot for years at a time. I hope he gets raped and murdered.