Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Rushy » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:40 pm

Remember when Stanley Kubrick burned all his sets to make sure they wouldn't be reused in lesser productions?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:22 pm

Stanley Kubrick (1928-1999-2021)
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:12 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:15 pm
I forgot that was even a thing. Welp, here's to more forgettable and unwarranted sequels!

In other news:
Is that the Prometheus alien on the left?

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:12 am
No, it's some shit from Gay of Thrones

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:17 am

It's the Ice Monster that was built up from the very first scene of season one to be the ultimate threat of the series only to be killed off half way through the final season by the Hideous Goblin Stark to SuBvErT eXpEcTaTiOnS.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:32 pm

Is that Cheetara from Thundercats in the upper right?

I’d say at least they didn’t take away Sam’s guns but I’m sure he’ll be a MAGA supporter or some bring.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:20 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:12 am
No, it's some shit from Gay of Thrones
Autism. That's what it is.
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:17 am
It's the Ice Monster that was built up from the very first scene of season one to be the ultimate threat of the series only to be killed off half way through the final season by the Hideous Goblin Stark to SuBvErT eXpEcTaTiOnS.
That fucking episode. The funny thing is that Loli Stark and Loli Mormont only got their kill because their target did literally everything wrong.
It's even worse with Loli Mormont vs the Zombie Giant because that giant had to literally do anything else aside from holding her close to his face (without squeezing her to death first) to win.

And yet, when the Waifu of Dragons had her main dragon unload on the main ice zombie bloke, it turned out that he is completely immune against fire. Even though "dragon glass" (obsidian) and "dragon steel" (not-mithril) kills him instantly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:57 pm

>watching gay of thrones
Stick to animu made for paedophiles.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:41 pm

The final season of GoT was very expectation subverty, gotta give them that. I wouldn't have thought during the seasons 1-4 that the screenwriters would flush the series down the toilet this way. Classic GoT-esque surprisingness.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:13 pm
And yet, when the Waifu of Dragons had her main dragon unload on the main ice zombie bloke, it turned out that he is completely immune against fire. Even though "dragon glass" (obsidian) and "dragon steel" (not-mithril) kills him instantly.
Makes sense. Good twist.

Anyways, watched Crimson Tide. I liked it more than I expected, far from being another Das Boot, but also far from U-571. And not a SINGLE FEMALE in the movie, this was still possible in the 90's?? But sure there were niggers, let's not get too crazy here. About 50% of the submarine's crew were black, naturally, like the population of the US. This was made before the Great Wokeness of Lollywood, so not all of the blacks were goody good Gary Sues, so it was still tolerable. Oh, and they really don't have too strict policy concerning animals on the nuclear submarine as captain is allowed to have his puppeh on board, aaawww. Kind a silly black & white setting and pretty predictable plot, but still worthwhile two hours. 7/10
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:57 pm
>watching gay of thrones
Stick to animu made for paedophiles.
Watch Game of Thrones, they said. It's so much better than your Japanese cartoons for little girls, they said.
I will never trust anyone ever again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette