Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Biden and His Presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:15 am

I dunno. Big powers don't tend to.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:10 am
Or they just found a way to fuck them over without a need for a war. Trust the science, flatten the curve, stay at home!
Joe Normie will take a lot of abuse before he stands up for himself. A lot more when standing up for yourself is seen as bigoted or racist. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:57 am

Don't be so sure. A lot of the race riots have been in blue areas where local government has locked the people down hard. I wouldn't be surprised if the rioting was actually more to do with being cooped up at home for no real reason than anything to do with 'muh racial justice'.

It will only get worse. We were told the vaccine rollout would be the end of the pandemic and now that it's here they're blatantly looking for excuses to keep this thing going forever and ever and expand their powers until they have complete control over every aspect of your life.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:39 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:57 am
Don't be so sure. A lot of the race riots have been in blue areas where local government has locked the people down hard. I wouldn't be surprised if the rioting was actually more to do with being cooped up at home for no real reason than anything to do with 'muh racial justice'.

It will only get worse. We were told the vaccine rollout would be the end of the pandemic and now that it's here they're blatantly looking for excuses to keep this thing going forever and ever and expand their powers until they have complete control over every aspect of your life.
That's definitely their plan, but I'm not seeing any opposition to it. Hence my claim that normies are fucked.

What was it the founding fathers said? "Give me liberty or give me death?" Well sheeeiiit, for the sake of a mildly more dangerous flu, we're signing away all our rights in perpetuity. I think I said seven months ago that where I live, it's like being in the USSR. If it's not delivery or pickup, it's closed. Can't buy shit unless it's off Amazon or Ebay. Can't go anywhere or do anything. I'm sure the vaccine passport shit will get pushed into local law here, if nothing else. I bet I'll have to get two shots just to leave this hellhole state.

Seems like nobody in the entire world is willing to take the stand that some individual rights are worth dying for. Just because some cuck says he's making the world safer, it doesn't mean he actually is. I'll laugh loudly when a lot of the covid restrictions are still in place two decades from now. Just like the fucking Patriot Act. Sure, some of them will wear off and even turbolibs won't be able to justify them. But a lot of this shit is permanent.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:39 am
That's definitely their plan, but I'm not seeing any opposition to it.
There's plenty of opposition to it. Ron DeSantis said there would never be vaccine passports in his state. Plenty of other Republican governors have said the same. We're opposed to it here. We're not the only ones, either. Their policies have very little support which is why they have to demonise their critics as 'conspiracy theorists' and engage in mass censorship. They told us vaccine passports and the permanent pandemic were all conspiracy theories, right up until now.

You don't need the entire population to mount a resistance for it to be effective. Only 25% of Americans, for example, supported the War for Independence. Another 25% were just fine living under the British rule. The remaining 50% really didn't care. I think there's enough people in the US who are fed up to mount an effective resistance.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:08 am

I forgot to mention the bread lines here. Not a literal bread line of course (well, we also have those but for food banks), but essentially the same thing. Grocery stores are so slammed with business (and limited in occupancy) that there are lines that stretch around the building. Keep in mind that grocery stores are one of the few shops you can go to, as they are deemed "essential." Along with Amazon, despite Amazon flouting quarantine rules with no consequence. Any small business would have been permafucked if they pulled the same shit Amazon does. I'm talking, cops at the door, "you're under arrest" made an example of on the news-levels of fucked.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:53 am

I read six states already banned vac passports, and I'm sure more will follow.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:29 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:53 am
I read six states already banned vac passports, and I'm sure more will follow.
I've overheard plenty of normies in real life who are against that shit. Sure, on Twitter the blue checkmarks love it but I haven't heard a single person I know in real life that has said they are cool with vac passports. Not even on their social media pages.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 am

The idea is so unpopular that they had to lie about it and call it a conspiracy theory

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:37 pm

I'm in a blue city in a red state, and people are already wearing masks less and less. I've been thrown out of ONE establishment for refusing to mask up in the past couple months. People are actually friendly even if you're mask-free.

Also, I rad an article the other day where people are flocking to red areas for vaccines since so many people there aren't taking them.