Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:09 pm

Niggers want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

The Jews have all the damn silver.

... its a natural enmity.

But fuck all that shit, has Chauvin been released scot-free yet because everybody finally acknowledged that Fentanyl Floyd had enough shit in his system to overdose an elephant? I heard they're very intentionally obfuscating the identities of the jury so that Burning Looting Niggers and their helpful idiot white friends won't hassle them if they dare vote the "wrong" way.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:15 pm

I hear the prosecution's case is a disaster. Doesn't mean Chauvin will get off, though

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:01 am

The verdict will be interesting. We'll get massive rioting either way and mega chimpouts. But it'll be a good test case for if justice is dead or merely dying.

I don't think the evidence is strong enough to convict based on what they have. It's hard to prove intent. The best case scenario for the prosecution would be if Chauvin had been willing to take a deal to cop lesser charges. That would still end with a "guilty" verdict and then they'd be able to spin it as "well we knew he was guilty of murder but we took a sure thing, btw he's still guilty of murder." And they could grandstand about how evil he is and shit. And how much of a good boy Saint Fentanyl was.

Going all-or-nothing could turn out poorly if the Jury doesn't convict. On the other hand, finding an untainted jury is just about impossible, so my guess is the odds are high the jury is tainted and will convict no matter how weak the case against Chauvin is.

I'm not saying Chauvin isn't guilty of crimes, just probably not what he's being charged with. I think unintentional manslaughter is the only charge they could have made stick on the merits of the case. With how many drugs Saint Fent had in his system, who even knows? The guy could have been a cunt hair away from overdose even without cop intervention at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:01 am
Going all-or-nothing could turn out poorly if the Jury doesn't convict. On the other hand, finding an untainted jury is just about impossible, so my guess is the odds are high the jury is tainted and will convict no matter how weak the case against Chauvin is.
They've got some jurors who support police or who didn't think Chauvin was guilty going into it. The question is whether they'll take it all the way and hang the jury.

Chauvin is finished either way. They want him on tax shit and other stuff. Basically, if they don't get him on this, the DA is prepared to pursue all manner of malicious prosecution against Chauvin. Even if he manages to survive that, he'll never work as a cop again.

Tony Schiavone

Re: Big Lipped Mudskins

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:33 am

...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:39 am

So police were there but did nothing to stop the vandalism, then they put out a tweet saying the community needs to do something?

Peak clown world.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:53 am

joker.gif

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:56 am

Niggers won't be happy until they can rape, murder, and steal everything in sight. It's just genetic.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:11 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:56 am
Niggers won't be happy until they can rape, murder, and steal everything in sight. It's just genetic.
I oughta rob, rape and murder you just for saying such a thing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:15 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:11 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:56 am
I oughta rob, rape and murder you just for saying such a thing.
See? Genetics, people.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.