The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:22 pm

The funny thing about the Kong vs Godzilla review is not only him lying about why he turned it down. It's also the delusion that Wingman will crawl to him for an AVGN episode. You turned him down twice to have a role in his movies and expect him to be in one of your shitty reviews. Even though this guy is a Hollywood director now and also got announced as director for the Thundercats movie. If that's not IN behavior I don't know what else is. :lol:
Last edited by Dehbashi on Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:41 pm

Yeah, the entitlement is astounding. He must actually be a moron.
And nothing pisses me off more than "yes dear" pussy-whipped men.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:15 pm

The rest of the world is slowly learning what DHI have been saying for years. James is indeed a cuck.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:20 pm

James was the second man to have ever been called a cuck on the internet after moot. He's up there in the cuck pantheon with Louie C.K. Cuck royalty. The legendary Super Cuck.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:26 pm

He was in the fucking CuckTales, this was six years ago

Only problem, as highlighted by that description, was they thought James had uncucked himself when he said he wasn't going to watch Cisbusters. Except he fucking did.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:31 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:41 pm
And nothing pisses me off more than "yes dear" pussy-whipped men.
Know what you mean. Wife's a cunt and everybody can see it but them - because they've got oneitis. Then they wake up one day to find their wife has run off with Tyrone and taken all their money

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:14 am

Jesus, as a fan of Godzilla I would have crossed the ocean to have a cameo in a film. He must be an uber cuck if his wife won't let him leave the house for a week to be in a film of a franchise he's passionate about.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:42 am

I would have crossed an ocean to have a cameo and I don't give two fucks about Godzilla. It's a fucking blockbuster, how often do you get to be in one, and in the foreground no less?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:33 am

Interesting by the way. I definitely believe now that April has his dick in a chastity cage. That's why he didn't go to the set of Godzilla vs Kong.

Someone on the Cinemassacre Truth reddit dropped a quick comment on how the same bullshit in the timeline may have happened with him turning down V/H/S/2. I was curious and decided to look. I think the person was right. :lol:

Remember Wingard's interview that he offered the role in that movie for James and April turned it down?

https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3236 ... -for-vhs2/

The quote talking about it.
Wingard: I originally asked Simon to write it for “The Angry Video Game Nerd,” James Rolfe, because we’re huge fans of that show. We did that and made a small attempt to reach out to him, but he was busy doing the Video Game Nerd Movie.

Barrett: I did speak to his wife for a bit. I actually think he was a fan of the first V/H/S, it’s just that the timing didn’t work out.
Well while the AVGN did come out in 2014. Filming was between April 1 2012 to May 11 2012. Archive that shows this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20131124070 ... ted-91913/

While I am trying to pinpoint the exact dates, we know V/H/S/2 was rushed into production in late 2012. Here's an article talking about filming in October 31, 2012

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... ign-384772

And since it was rushed, late October to early November is the most likely time this was filmed

The only excuse I could give is his autistic ass thought that because he didn't finish the VFX for the movie, he had no time to do anything else. Or his wife is autistic and thought that which is why she said no. :lol:

I still prefer the cuck thing because she realized how much of a beta male James was at the AVGN shoot in LA. :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:16 am

Imagine having a wife who doesn't want you to be successful and make more money.