China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:29 am

Another four week shutdown for Ontario after less than a month of reopening because of muh "third wave." Fuck I hate this country.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:32 am

I thought they were on the fourth wave now?

Europe will just pass laws to make the shutdown permanent. Anyone who thinks the elite will ever leave you alone to live your life in peace is willfully ignorant.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:04 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:34 pm
Finally, some NGO of any western country got some positive development into this madness.
You are being sarcastic, aren't you?

>restrictions remain in place
>verdict complains they aren't law
>eu wants them to be law
>higher authority court will make them

The EU is basically complaining that the current Belgium restrictions, some of the most strict in Europe, aren't law and used an NGO (name one in Europe that hasn't been busy destroying Europe in the last twenty years) to kick of the process to ratify this shit into law.
It's a very, very small step from Belgian law to EU law.

Now why would they do that? Could it be because there are nations, like Germany, where curfews, outside of martial law, are unconstitutional?

Sure, an override of EU law over the constitution would eventually get overruled in our constitutional court but that would take months and until then they can just enact a curfew in all of EU Europe until the local constitutional courts have decided it to be illegal.
Months in which they will just arrest you and not even owe you compensation after it because it's the state so fuck you.

Nigger, if you think the fucking EU itself getting behind a judgement like this isn't enough of a clue that this isn't good, I don't know what to say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:13 am

Good luck with your lockdowns, guys. I'll be thinking of you when I'm at Applebee's.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:20 am

Switzerland looks better by the second, tell you what.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:33 am

RedLine wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:13 am
Good luck with your lockdowns, guys. I'll be thinking of you when I'm at Applebee's.
Applebee's is gay trash. Chili's is the superior gentleman's place for affordable yet delicious apps.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:01 am

Virgin TGIFriday’s vs. Chad Chili’s?

Applebee’s isn’t even quality enough to make that meme. They’re the Denny’s of those type of restaurants.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:25 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:29 am
Another four week shutdown for Ontario after less than a month of reopening because of muh "third wave." Fuck I hate this country.
If this was an honest, respectable pandemic like the Spanish Flu, these would be great news for you, because the third wave was the last one and it was much weaker than the second wave. You could be looking into this stupidity to be over in six months or so, like the Spanish Flu was over in 18 months in some places - without vaccines and with a world ravaged by war.

If only it was an honest, respectable pandemic.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:57 am

If this were an honest, respectable, pandemic they wouldn't be locking healthy people in their homes to begin with. They wouldn't be throwing decades, if not centuries, of science and conventional wisdom about immunology and virology to pursue policies of mass population control.

A lot of people need to die for this. Starting with every fucking faggot who said 'trust the science' whilst being the most anti-science, superstitious bunch of retards known to man

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:03 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:32 am
Europe will just pass laws to make the shutdown permanent. Anyone who thinks the elite will ever leave you alone to live your life in peace is willfully ignorant.
They're already talking about how we need to have lockdowns every two years to combat muh (((climate change)))