NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Osterzone

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Osterzone » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:26 am

Deshaun Watson must have wished to be out of Houston on a monkey's paw. He's got 22 women accusing him of rape. I like this though, from Watson's agent Believe women! Except this time.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:34 am

The usual online crowd is hilarious with their double standard on believing accusers. Suddenly we need to just settle down and let justice take its course.

Integrity!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:36 pm

The best part of the Deshaun Watson shit show is blacks and the ones who suck black cock trying to say that the Texans are behind this to get revenge on him and make sure he stays in Houston. Like not understanding if they decide to trade him, they cannot get anything since Watson is toxic now. Or even of he stays, Goodwill could suspend him for accusations like he did for Roethlisberger and Ezekial Elliot and they can't even play him if they want.

Ironically it would benefit Watson more since the trading partner would give up less for Watson. But more likely it's a team who wants him that planned this.

But what is above is of course if Watson dindu nuffin for real.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:47 pm

Many of the women accusing him were recommended to him by Texans personnel, so no way the organization did this on purpose. Sounds more like they were covering for him.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:14 am

I thought he selected the lot of them from Instagram?

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:37 am

Most, but the trainers were involved too. Turns out a certain foosball player likes them to oil up before putting their hands up his ass. He also random ejaculates at will, spraying jizz everywhere when he turns over.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:08 am

The Olympic committee gave athletes permission to kneel or raise their BLACK POWER fist during the national anthem. Since every fucking Olympic athlete is a leftist loon, expect some dumbass to be kneeling at every medal ceremony while the commentators breathlessly gush about their bravery.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:41 am

America's enemies will be seeing that and grinning ear to ear

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:53 pm

Time to start rooting for other countries, I guess.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:05 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:53 pm
Time to start rooting for other countries, I guess.
May I recommend Poland? Their players refused to kneel, unlike the Anglo bitches, before their football match for the World Cup qualifiers.