Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:33 pm
You've never seen Murder by Death? You should fix that ASAP. It even has Peter Falk in it, ffs.
I have a lot of fixing to do, as my list of movies to watch is always growing. Step by step, I hack away, but it keeps growing. So much awesomeness from previous decades to consoom.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:12 pm
One of the most interesting aspects of Elliot Rodger's story to me is that as badly as he wanted female attention, he did not actually approach girls. He waited (and waited) for them to come to him. When that didn't happen, he vented his frustration in the worst possible way.
He for some reason had this idea of proper etiquette in his head that the 3DPD has to approach him. He wasted like months trying to win any lottery, but he never once thought "Hey, maybe I should do the first step."
>Give men completely shit advice on how to get da girlz.
>When the worthless advice doesn't work, tell men they need to do it more.
>Hordes of frustrated men end up as perma-virgins
>Constantly tell them that without a girl they are worthless.
>blame "toxic masculinity" when they finally crack and go nuts.

The supreme gentleman simply did what society taught him to do. Approach women? How utter barbaric! Only knuckle dragging dude bro misogynists (who girls have totally no interest in what so ever) act like that. Everyone knows the best way to a girl's heart is to be a nice guy and let her make the first move. After all, your parents, teachers, and mass media wouldn't lie, would they?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:05 pm

He just had standards. Dicking a bitch wasn't good enough. It even a 10/10 in his mind. They had to see him, be smitten by his obvious superiority and throw themselves into the dust in front of him.

I'm not sure if he even wanted to get laid. In the beginning, sure. But later on I think he would've preferred to just torture them, rape being more about the humiliation than sex.
Had he been smarter, he could've grown into a serial killer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:12 pm

If he were smarter he'd have been able to dick a bitch. His daddy had money and gave him a nice BMW.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:51 pm

Goes to show what a loser he was. Couldn't even bullshit a bitch into putting out with a Beamer, a Hollywood dad and Gucci shades.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:58 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:34 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
You've never seen Murder by Death? You should fix that ASAP. It even has Peter Falk in it, ffs.
I have a lot of fixing to do, as my list of movies to watch is always growing. Step by step, I hack away, but it keeps growing. So much awesomeness from previous decades to consoom.
The Ladykillers is also a good one, and if you like old war movies check out The Bridge on River Kwai.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:15 am

Jiangshi wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:24 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 pm
I would like to hear an explanation on why it is wrong for the paying customers of an entertainment product to decide what and whom they find entertaining or not.
Say what you will about the concept of people building "communities" around the entertainment they enjoy, but one thing I've never been able to abide is the whole "girls in our treehouse" insult. Why shouldn't the people who built the damn treehouse be able to decide who is or isn't allowed in for whatever fucking reason they please?

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:17 am

Girls real and fake should hang from the treehouse.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:46 pm

Totally schizoid, but I'm not totally convinced Elliot Rodger wasn't a crisis actor. Everything about that story looks fake as hell.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:46 pm
Totally schizoid, but I'm not totally convinced Elliot Rodger wasn't a crisis actor. Everything about that story looks fake as hell.
I would've made him more "believable" if he was made up and I'm in charge.
Half the shit you couldn't make up. And have him go Ted Bundy style to a sorority, only to get cucked by a locked door and sheepishly knock on it? Come on, man. You invent that if you want to scare people.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!