Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:13 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:13 am
Dead women make for obedient and silent sex partners, I find.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:19 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:13 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Lol, I remember laughing very hard in the theater at that. Some dumb bitch looked at me like I was crazy. Women, I swear.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:25 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:19 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:13 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Lol, I remember laughing very hard in the theater at that. Some dumb bitch looked at me like I was crazy. Women, I swear.
I was one of l think two or three people max in the theater that night, I was laughing my ass off during that scene. Same when he kept stabbing Octavia Spencer, I hear this guy in the lower seats yell “Jesus Christ she’s dead already!” in the thickest hick accent I’ve ever heard. :D Not a great movie but I had fun.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:37 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:25 am
I was one of l think two or three people max in the theater that night, I was laughing my ass off during that scene. Same when he kept stabbing Octavia Spencer, I hear this guy in the lower seats yell “Jesus Christ she’s dead already!” in the thickest hick accent I’ve ever heard. :D Not a great movie but I had fun.
Yeah, I wasn't really on board with it, tbh. It's not the worst movie in the series, but there were some interesting parts. I kinda like what they did with Loomis. He became a complete fucking asshole who profited off Michael and his victims. Really, everyone in the mental health field are self serving cunts, so that part made sense to me.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:46 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:37 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:25 am
Yeah, I wasn't really on board with it, tbh. It's not the worst movie in the series, but there were some interesting parts. I kinda like what they did with Loomis. He became a complete fucking asshole who profited off Michael and his victims. Really, everyone in the mental health field are self serving cunts, so that part made sense to me.
Initially I hated that because Loomis is the Van Helsing of his time and Malcom McDowell did a great job capturing his essence in the original, even adding that caring side that really tried with Michael, but seeing as the movie was absolute shit it’s something I can accept. Telling his assistant that it he wanted her opinion he’d beat it out of her and the nice and sparkling clear reference actually worked in context. Great use of Weird Al too, he cracked me up.

Shame Scout Taylor Compton was the one to leak nudes years later and not Brea Grant. I’d jelly my dick up her ass. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:55 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 pm
Trying to save face after getting pwned by one of those female Star Wars fans who apparently don't exist, ey?
I also sense a lot of projecting here. He's whining about the fandom controlling who is allowed into their club because he wants to have that control.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:51 am

I have no idea what this freak talks about and apparently I am a problem just by existing. I didn't know twitter was so pro-nazi friendly. I'm surprised this isn't a blue checkmark, but that's probably because there is nothing to check in a loser who will never achieve anything in his sad and hopefully short life.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:39 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:51 am
I'm surprised this isn't a blue checkmark, but that's probably because there is nothing to check in a loser who will never achieve anything in his sad and hopefully short life.
Never stopped twatter from giving people blue checkmarks before

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:12 pm

Meg's position is that Star Wars fandom is against him, when really they just aren't paying attention because he doesn't have the personality or the aptitude/inclination to sell himself. That's it. He can't wrap his head around that so he blames oppression.

One of the most interesting aspects of Elliot Rodger's story to me is that as badly as he wanted female attention, he did not actually approach girls. He waited (and waited) for them to come to him. When that didn't happen, he vented his frustration in the worst possible way.

I don't think Meg will kill anyone, but this zeal for deplatforming strikes me as a variation on that.

"If I can't get the attention and clout that I know I deserve just for being me, then someone needs to pay!"

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:25 pm

That Meg person is very very obsessed with Star Wars.