Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by pibbs » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:26 pm

"To Boldly Flee" Where Are They Now?

1. Rob Walker - Still unapologetically riding his brother's coattails.
2. Literally who?
3. Then Man, The Myth, The Legend. Totally ended the legitimacy of the CtC movement. Currently: worm food.
4. Still French, still gay? I don't know.
5. Angry Joe- One of the few "successful" CAers. Became a ham planet.
6. Some faggot. I would hide my face too.
7. Kyle - Big faggot then, bigger faggot now. Lacks the courage to transition already.
8. Lupa - still a cunt. Dwindling viewership. Planning the marriage, then murder of her beard #9.
9. Phallous - doing the exact same thing, just with less hair.
10. Elisa - Although allegedly asexual, popped out a couple of kids, and a terrible ebook. I'd still bang her though.
11. Paw - thought he was the luckiest man alive marrying that hot piece of ass #10. Then discovered there will be NO SEX. Had to jerk it into a jar for the two kids HE now has to look after, while mommy plays vampire, and write at Starbucks.
12. Nella - #21's henchman. Is now a lesbo.. or bi.. or some shit no one cares about.
13. CR - no idea. Don't care.
14. Linkara - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you see what he married?
15. Film Brain - Bald. That's all.
16. Some hobo that wondered onto the set, slept in the room with the other INs and was never discovered because he just blended in with the rest of the cast and crew. Was invited to Applebee's afterwards.
17. Marzgurl - Must destroy CIS white males for fame.
18. Luke Mochrie - Thinks he's a lady now. Cut off his wiener and inverted into a sick mash of a vague vagina shaped flesh. Dad forced to celebrate his mental illness.
19. Spoony - Our most beloved IN. DHI wouldn't exist without this turd.
20. Jesuotaku - Wants to be a real boy, and yet still a major cunt.
21. Lindsay - The smuggest cunt to ever cunt. Her fame was on the rise until she got cancelled by the very people she helped create.
22. Todd - beyond all understanding is a moderately successful YouTuber. Often #21's cuck. Now all alone.
23. Mikey - shits in a bag. Shift leader at a bag factory. Still a brony.
24. Bennet - moved to Italy to marry a transgender MtF
25. Brad - young wife, successful YouTube career. Based. Causes jealous #8 never-ending grief and pain for merely existing.
26. That guy that was also in Suburban Knights.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:39 pm

Lindsay got cancelled?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:46 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:39 pm
Lindsay got cancelled?
She's temporarily deleted her twitter account because people got outraged because of tweets she did about Raya and the Last Dragon.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:57 am

Benzaie is doing pretty well streaming on twitch, but it's in French

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:01 am

Isn't #6 Doge Walker?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:34 am

#2 is CR/Chad Rocco. He's a furry commission artist but has pretty much floundered in video making.
edit: I'm retarded, CR is 13. Yeah, dunno who that is

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:37 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:26 pm
"To Boldly Flee" Where Are They Now?

1. Rob Walker - Still unapologetically riding his brother's coattails.
2. Literally who?
3. Then Man, The Myth, The Legend. Totally ended the legitimacy of the CtC movement. Currently: worm food.
4. Still French, still gay? I don't know.
5. Angry Joe- One of the few "successful" CAers. Became a ham planet.
6. Some faggot. I would hide my face too.
7. Kyle - Big faggot then, bigger faggot now. Lacks the courage to transition already.
8. Lupa - still a cunt. Dwindling viewership. Planning the marriage, then murder of her beard #9.
9. Phallous - doing the exact same thing, just with less hair.
10. Elisa - Although allegedly asexual, popped out a couple of kids, and a terrible ebook. I'd still bang her though.
11. Paw - thought he was the luckiest man alive marrying that hot piece of ass #10. Then discovered there will be NO SEX. Had to jerk it into a jar for the two kids HE now has to look after, while mommy plays vampire, and write at Starbucks.
12. Nella - #21's henchman. Is now a lesbo.. or bi.. or some shit no one cares about.
13. CR - no idea. Don't care.
14. Linkara - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you see what he married?
15. Film Brain - Bald. That's all.
16. Some hobo that wondered onto the set, slept in the room with the other INs and was never discovered because he just blended in with the rest of the cast and crew. Was invited to Applebee's afterwards.
17. Marzgurl - Must destroy CIS white males for fame.
18. Luke Mochrie - Thinks he's a lady now. Cut off his wiener and inverted into a sick mash of a vague vagina shaped flesh. Dad forced to celebrate his mental illness.
20. Jesuotaku - Wants to be a real boy, and yet still a major cunt.
21. Lindsay - The smuggest cunt to ever cunt. Her fame was on the rise until she got cancelled by the very people she helped create.
22. Todd - beyond all understanding is a moderately successful YouTuber. Often #21's cuck. Now all alone.
23. Mikey - shits in a bag. Shift leader at a bag factory. Still a brony.
25. Brad - young wife, successful YouTube career. Based. Causes jealous #8 never-ending grief and pain for merely existing.
26. That guy that was also in Suburban Knights.
So much paste and flab. Razorfist looks like fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger compared to them.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:47 am

The 2021 CR content that DHI craves:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:30 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:48 pm
Cynical Reviews, who makes pretty decent videos, is currently live reviewing Cinematic Venom's review of the LotR trilogy. He did a bait and switch where people thought, "oh shit, it's gonna be another review of Doge's Wall review".

And so far all I get out of this Cinematic Venom guy is diet NC and normal Film Brain. I've only watched his CTC skits iirc but man does he channel Dog Walker in this. The constant screaming and annoying voice, using outdated clips to prove a point, and speaking of points, the guy misses them quite a lot.
That’s what’s funny about Cinematic Semen, he has (had?) the biggest most bitter hate boner for Doge and was a massive toadie for the movement, but he imitated him to a fucking T. Does anyone remember why he was exiled from the ex ca crowd?

Oh man that photo, I love how creepily close Spoony is sitting next to JesusTaco. And ugh Marz and her insulting cosplay, I love how they just took anything sci-fi for a gay Star Trek knock off.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:03 am

pibbs wrote:
Wait, did he really do it? I thought he was still planning to do it, while crying because learning my language is even harder than understanding Akira.
pibbs wrote:
In that picture he looks like PedoJared with darker hair.
He should have whipped out his dick and jerked off.
pibbs wrote:
He deserved it more than Lupa, whoever the fuck he is.
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:37 am
So much paste and flab. Razorfist looks like fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger compared to them.
Make an account and/or stop shilling your shit.