Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:15 pm

For all his busy schedule, he sure has a lot of time to waste on twitter.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:04 pm
Meg plays into a theory I have that many trannys, along with being mentally ill, are also often extremely dull people who want desperately to be "interesting".
It's easy to feel dull and hollow if your life solely revolves around consooming.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Meg plays into a theory I have that many trannys, along with being mentally ill, are also often extremely dull people who want desperately to be "interesting".
If there's any way that troons successfully imitate women it's that they're fucking annoying, they're painfully unfunny, and they're all basically interchangeable with eachother, they make these faggots on an assembly line.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm

Is Meg really trans? The voice sounds female.
お前はもう死んでいる。

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:15 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
It's easy to feel dull and hollow if your life solely revolves around consooming.
Transtrenders. Amazing how everything they want to feel special requires zero effort on their part.

Know what I'd like to see? Government funded sex change operations. Only requirement is you have to hike the entire 2200 mile Appalachian trail in one go to get it. You want to cut your dick off so bad? Get walking, fucker.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm
If there's any way that troons successfully imitate women it's that they're fucking annoying, they're painfully unfunny, and they're all basically interchangeable with eachother, they make these faggots on an assembly line.
Yes, but I'd argue they fail there, too. Men forgive this stuff about women because they're hot and we want to fuck them. Nobody wants to fuck a group of people who invariably look like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:08 pm

It's that kind of obvious truth they don't understand.
Take away men wanting to fuck them and women at least supporting them because they have their sex in common from women and what are you left with?

No simps, no smallest common denominator. Only personal value in terms of usefulness and character could possibly count and transfaggots have neither.
Even with niggers you can at least agree on something, like women being terrible.

What a fantastic idea; mutilating yourself to become a woman with neither of the two things women get treated well for.
Even dickgirls at least get faggots in denial as simps.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:08 pm
Even dickgirls at least get faggots in denial as simps.
The Jim Norton story.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:15 pm
For all his busy schedule, he sure has a lot of time to waste on twitter.
The essays are for twitter. It's experimental art. You wouldn't understand...
Stunning and brave lack of self awareness.

Oh, the joys of being insane and having so much to tell, except nobody wants to listen.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm
Is Meg really trans? The voice sounds female.
HUH. Like most people, I've never watched Meg's videos, but you got me to click on one of them now and... yeah, that voice is feminine. Maybe I fucked up! Not sure.

In my defense, Meg's Twitter photo LOOKS like a skinny dude gone femme. Also, tweets like this seem to hint that he/she is not a "conventional" female;

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:38 pm

It's the pronoun bullshit. Because they have their preferred pronouns in their bio we automatically assume they aren't the thing they claim to be. The Thatcher quote ('If you have to say you are a lady, you aren't') comes to mind