Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:19 pm
One thing the Change the channel gang like to talk is how NC and Cinema snob only spread negativity in they Reviews,that they hate what they review and thats toxic...but the same assholes are ultra toxic,dont like anyone that say a thing they disagre,constantily offend people that disagre with them,i dont follow Doge or brad twitter,but when i followed them on Facebook,i never seen them being asshole like Lupa,Marzgurl or Linkara

phpBB [video]

also,two options castration or smashing this?

She wouldn't have to beg if she was on OnlyFans.

Put your pride away, Allison, and start making bank.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Christ, that pic. It still horrifies and perplexes me. If somebody drew that, I'd laugh at them for their shitty anatomy.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:27 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:04 pm
Graphtreon has some info on what she was making before she hid the earnings. It stops in October 2017 at 1025 per video with 403 patrons, so with her current 438, 1200 a month is probably what she's getting.
That's per video... she makes a lot more than one video per month. Even if it's just for the "main" thing, briefly looking, I think she is able to crank out about three per month. Thanks to her simps, granny isn't doing bad at all. Close down her patreon, and you will ruin her.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 pm

You can limit how many times you get charged per month at max.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:42 am
Always a good sign when you're begging for views. This really does show once and for all that #CTC did jackshit for her since she's right back to square one except instead of one real-life friend, she has none. People still bring it up to this day so that's something I guess?
What was she expecting, anyways? It's a forgotten book from 10 years ago. It wasn't even infamous enough to get shitty sequels, ffs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:34 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:42 am
Always a good sign when you're begging for views. This really does show once and for all that #CTC did jackshit for her since she's right back to square one except instead of one real-life friend, she has none. People still bring it up to this day so that's something I guess?
What was she expecting, anyways? It's a forgotten book from 10 years ago. It wasn't even infamous enough to get shitty sequels, ffs.
The thing is it's just an edited compilation of her streams from last year. She also got patreon money for doing that, but she also wants people to really spread the word for this video. A video of Lupa reading a book for 4 hours essentially.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:51 pm

But think about all the hard work that went into this.
She had to get the book. Find a place to sit on. Sit down. Prepare the recording. Start the recording. Wait for people to show up. Greet the people that have shown up. Open the book. Start reading the book. For later streams she has to remember where she stopped reading.
And for this, she had to find her recorded footage. Watch the recorded footage. Find the clips where she looks halfway presentable. Edit the clips together. Upload them on Youtube...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
One thing the Change the channel gang like to talk is how NC and Cinema snob only spread negativity in they Reviews,that they hate what they review and thats toxic...but the same assholes are ultra toxic,dont like anyone that say a thing they disagre,constantily offend people that disagre with them,i dont follow Doge or brad twitter,but when i followed them on Facebook,i never seen them being asshole like Lupa,Marzgurl or Linkara

also,two options castration or smashing this?

I'm still trying to figure out why the "boobs" are in the middle or her body

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:05 pm

I think she has glued one of those oppai mousepads onto her chest.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:24 pm

Is the black bar censoring sagging grandma tits or the dude from Total Recall?