NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 am

This whole thing is fucking retarded. Couldn't have happened to a more loathesome cunt. For all the shit we give to Marz and Lupus, at least they never killed a baby. Sadly, this won't kill Lindsay's career, though.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:58 am

Who threw Lindsay under the bus:
Kyle Kallgren vague-tweeted about Lindsay, calling her a fool that needs to apologize now.
Tony Goldm✡︎rk completely trashed her, saying she's a hateful person and says he has dirt on her, but won't unleash it.

Who white knighted?
Shoe on Head showed mild support with vague anti-cancel culture rhetoric.
Obscurus Lupa went into complete kissass mode in a transparent attempt to get Lindsay to let her in her clique so she can appear in their videos. She also trashed Mara Wilson.

There may be more. I don't know if Mara actually participated in the canceling.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:25 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:58 am
Tony Goldm✡︎rk completely trashed her, saying she's a hateful person and says he has dirt on her, but won't unleash it.
What about the dirt in his fingernails?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:42 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:51 am
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:04 am
Best part as the guest said was her saying that she isn't sure she will continue making content and will take time off. But if you notice she never says that she will deactivate the payments to her Pay Me Tons. Aka going the Spoony route. As you guys say, all INs will eventually go the Spoony route.
She's been mentioning wanting to ditch YT for something more "respectable" for a while now, so this might be the kick off for that. But in reality she'll miss the praise she gets in the comments from other lefties and will come back, probably pretending that "incident" never happened.
All these internet nobodies who get a small bit of youtube fame do the same shit, they all want more. Who in Jewwood would want this bloated bitch? She can't SJW her way into the top when there is hundreds of years of swamp. And I can guarantee something like PBS isn't going to pay her more than the $15k a month from paymetons she is making now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:07 am

And as we saw with that just awful book, she's not talented enough to do anything else - and she's not likeable enough to coast like Doge. :lol: :lol:

Really she might as well apologize. This is the bed she made.

That or she could go full Lacey Green. That would probably be more entertaining.

What I love is that its mostly white people pantomiming offense at her innocuous fucking comments. The left is too much sometimes. :lol: :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:30 am

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:03 am
I refuse to watch anything Lindsay has made, so can someone here who watches her fill me in; how does she argue that Psycho is transphobic? I get the argument (it typically consists of "insane male character thinks he's a woman; this is transphobia!"), but I find this argument to be pretty silly considering Norman's insanity is connected to the psychological trauma of having killed his mother. He doesn't want to be a woman; he becomes his mother because he can't handle that he killed the person who dominated his life.

Plus back in 1960, no one knew what a transsexual was. I don't know if the term even existed yet, so I think it's safe to say that Hitchcock, Joseph Stefano, and Robert Bloch weren't trying to make some sort of political statement. I would bet that people like Lindsay would say something along the lines of "they didn't have to try; they were unknowingly influenced by the society they lived in," but that argument is dumb too since, again, the vast majority of the population didn't know about transsexuals, and you can't adversely react to something that you don't know about.
I’ve had this same argument with people going back to Resident Evil Code Veronica and saying it’s “problematic” because the fop masquerades as his sister. Dude isn’t trans, he’s filling a role left absent, just like Bates does. I’m a broken record here but by their logic any comedian who’s done drag for a skit is trans.

I hope Michaud is watching this unfold with glee. Maybe he’ll take the gang out to Applebee’s and they’ll celebrate over half priced appetizers and appletinis.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:52 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:07 am
That or she could go full Lacey Green.
Fucking someone like Steven Crowder or the Conservative Twins, and flipping her dumb political views, proving that a conservative cock was all she required?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:07 am

Googled Laci to see if she’d hit the wall yet and found this pic, goddamn that maw!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:23 am

meh, i'd hit that.

and you know Lindsey would cuck Spacex dude at first chance.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:24 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 am
This whole thing is fucking retarded. Couldn't have happened to a more loathesome cunt. For all the shit we give to Marz and Lupus, at least they never killed a baby. Sadly, this won't kill Lindsay's career, though.
That's because they never had a baby to kill