Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fake News General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:31 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:25 pm
If they'd gun him down there would've been not a single doubt about him not actually being white.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:19 pm

No word yet on the Boulder shooter's motive, best I can tell. He's been in custody for days. Surely they have something. I've seen people speculate that because he's Syrian, Biden's recent bombing of that country might have something to do with it. If so, I guess that will be kept under wraps.

I listened to NPR for a few hours yesterday. Their big topic was gun control, but they never mentioned Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa Milano's name or nationality. However, they did devote segments to anti-Asian violence, which is rampant, apparently.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:30 pm

He is a mudshit loser that snapped. Who cares about his motives? It's never something reasonable anyway. Otherwise those faggots would shoot up government buildings, not some mall.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:58 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:19 pm
No word yet on the Boulder shooter's motive, best I can tell
Guy hated Trump and was brainwashed by left wing MSM. You'll never hear about a motive because it's politically inconvenient, in much the same way that the FBI claim James Hodgkinson's (staunch leftist, staunch anti-Trumper, Sanders supporter and volunteer) motivations weren't clear

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:22 pm

These psychos don't need a reason other than life sucks. Same reason we never learned the motive behind the Las Vegas shooter which fueled many a conspiracy theory. Meanwhile that guy had been diddled by his own daddy. Their lives suck so these asshats choose to project their misery unto others. I wish cops really did summarily execute the bastards.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:34 pm

No, leaving them alive to get fucked in jail by Tyrone and Bubba really is the best punishment for them. Especially since most of them are loser nerds and betas who decide to pick up a gun and aren't really tough without one

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:50 pm

Yes, I 100% agree that the shooter's motives don't matter in the sense that they're not going to make what he did any more or less psychotic. I'm mostly curious about how it's going to be spun politically by the usual assholes. I'm hooked on the freak show.

USA Today fired their "race and inclusion editor" (what a job title!) for being one of the many leftist goons on Twitter who instantly assumed that the Boulder shooter was "an angry white man" before the facts came in.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:17 pm

If you read his Tweets the Muslim thought Islamaphobics were trolling him IRL. If anything all the lib-shit they thought his since grade school made him looney. His brother in law in an interview had nothing nice to say about him.

'Threatened He Was Going To Kill Everyone': Arvada West Classmate Remembers Shooting Suspect Ahmad Al-Issa

Sounds like a Muslim Sam Harris.

Also,
Brother-fucker jumped the gun, too.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:19 pm

She didn't fuck her brother. Just married him to commit immigration fraud. After committing immigration fraud herself to get in the country

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:19 pm
She didn't fuck her brother. Just married him to commit immigration fraud. After committing immigration fraud herself to get in the country
>muslim
>semolian
>not fucking her brother

Guestposting...
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.