Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Game Cunts

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:18 pm

I think a certain level of obesity just cancels out every single other consideration entirely. Bobbert is there.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:19 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:05 pm
Blobert is just that kind of repulsive that triggers a fight-or-flight reflex in every being with a pulse.
I have a pulse (I think) and he really doesn't trigger that reflex in me. Guy looks damn near dead and would probably have a heart attack if he tried to do something to you. He doesn't register as a threat. More as 'dead weight'

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:31 am
Apparently he has been doing that sort of thing regularly. That's easy to believe. Being a sex pest is almost never a one time thing.
I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the girls was below 18 at the point of dicking.

While I find absolutely nothing wrong with pump and dump of an 18yr old, going out of your way to tell her sweet little nothings over the course of years for a blowjob is some very odd behaviour.

The guy is 42, by the way. A 40yr old staying in regular contact with a 16yr old to eventually dick her does have some odd flavour to it.
Not only does that come off as legit creepy to me, but like I said, socjus fags deserve to get hoisted by their own retards. That's happening here, so I'm all for it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:22 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:31 am
Apparently he has been doing that sort of thing regularly. That's easy to believe. Being a sex pest is almost never a one time thing.
I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the girls was below 18 at the point of dicking.

While I find absolutely nothing wrong with pump and dump of an 18yr old, going out of your way to tell her sweet little nothings over the course of years for a blowjob is some very odd behaviour.

The guy is 42, by the way. A 40yr old staying in regular contact with a 16yr old to eventually dick her does have some odd flavour to it.
Not only does that come off as legit creepy to me, but like I said, socjus fags deserve to get hoisted by their own retards. That's happening here, so I'm all for it.
This and this. It may not be grooming, but staying in touch with an underage girl for years and then fucking her the moment the fruit turns legally ripe is questionable, I doubt he mentored any of their teenage boy fans and saw them off through their college graduations. Guy is a sex pervert and if Big Dick Vic can get cancelled then so can be. They tied the noose, let them try it for a change.

And hey! I know he’s impossibly fat but keep your Blob out of my game cunts, I’m here to persecute a jew! :lol:

Edit: Oh man, what if Ninja Brian disowns him? That dude quit a career in theoretical physics to be in their lame band and on the channel. He’s married and has at least one kid last time I checked, he may wanna start looking for new employment.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:04 am

Vic smashed legal bitches he picked up that very same day and instead of trying to cancel him, they were pining for him to nail them again.
Not a single one of the girls he actually fucked did partake in the Faggymation gayops.

Yidkike McOldguy over here texted some teeny for two whole fucking years- and apparently several others - to go "what dat mouth do?" the second the clock hit midnight on their 18th.

There is a very clear difference in those two behaviours anyone that isn't ultra autistic can pick up.
Legally relevant? Likely not. But it's comparing a hunter shooting a deer with some dude killing and dissecting pigeons for fun. Neither will land you in jail but one is understandable and the other is alarming.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:04 am
they were pining for him to nail them again.
So were these girls. They're only mad because he got bored of fucking them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Yidkike McOldguy over here texted some teeny for two whole fucking years- and apparently several others - to go "what dat mouth do?" the second the clock hit midnight on their 18th.
Except that's not what he did. He wrote a non-sexual, not even a hint of sexuality, message to a girl a month before her 18th, then fucked her backstage at a concert or whatever years later when she was 22
Kugelfisch wrote:
Legally relevant? Likely not. But it's comparing a hunter shooting a deer with some dude killing and dissecting pigeons for fun. Neither will land you in jail but one is understandable and the other is alarming.
Not really. A guy who dissects pigeons for fun is probably a sociopath, probably hiding some criminal behaviour and would probably do the same to a human being if given the chance.
Whereas a guy who waits until they're 18 probably isn't a predator. A real predator wouldn't care if they were 18 or not.

It's important not to blow this up into a nothingburger like with PedoJared whose only crime, as it turned out, was fucking a bunch of mentally unstable THOTs with THOT remorse. Keep in mind that we're getting most of this information from people who unironically use 'trigger warning' and have pronouns in their bio.

I'm not saying that him getting cancelled isn't funny, but still.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
DHI Wisdom. Seriously that’s an apt comparison.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:30 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:58 am
It's important not to blow this up into a nothingburger like with PedoJared whose only crime, as it turned out, was fucking a bunch of mentally unstable THOTs with THOT remorse. Keep in mind that we're getting most of this information from people who unironically use 'trigger warning' and have pronouns in their bio.

I'm not saying that him getting cancelled isn't funny, but still.
I guess you are new and young.
First of, a dude in his late 30s fucking hounding some cunt is fucked in the head.
You smash some 18yr old at some party or whatever? Fine by me. Hell, 16 is legal here and I once picked one up at a bar when I was 27. She wasn't allowed to come to the bar but I was allowed to come in her. Go figure. That's whatever to me. I'm not moralfagging.

But texting a teen for years? That's well beyond odd. Being an opportunist is not the same as trying really hard for many years to slam a tight one.

Second off, I do not care, even for a second, if he "deserves" the cancelling. PedoJared didn't do anything wrong legally speaking. I still hoped for him to get full force fucked because he threw Jon under the bus for well less and because he was doing the whole Spoon sadbrain faggot shit.
I hope this faggot gets fucked as unfairly as possible and full-on cancelled so as to not make another dime on the web again, just because he deserves to get fucked in general.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:52 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:30 am
But texting a teen for years? That's well beyond odd. Being an opportunist is not the same as trying really hard for many years to slam a tight one.
But again, that's not really what he did. I understand that there's a lot of noise around the situation but what he actually did is a lot more benign than what you think he did.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:30 am
Second off, I do not care, even for a second, if he "deserves" the cancelling. PedoJared didn't do anything wrong legally speaking. I still hoped for him to get full force fucked because he threw Jon under the bus for well less and because he was doing the whole Spoon sadbrain faggot shit.
I hope this faggot gets fucked as unfairly as possible and full-on cancelled so as to not make another dime on the web again, just because he deserves to get fucked in general.
And I understand that, and I agree with that. But let's not pretend he actually did anything wrong

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:03 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:52 am
But again, that's not really what he did. I understand that there's a lot of noise around the situation but what he actually did is a lot more benign than what you think he did.
No, I understand perfectly. He had casual conversations with a 16yr old, which turned sexual at some point she was legal (18+) and after years lead to him talking her into a blowjobs she later, unsurprisingly, did regret.
Nothing illegal at all. Morally questionable for sure. Fucked in the head to go through years of effort for little gain as well.
But nothing even vaguely illegal. I get you.

I don't care. I want him labelled a rapist and get ultra cancelled, just because I don't like him and I'm a petty fucker.
Clear enough?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!