Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:49 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:37 am
u gay?
Nah, just want more than a basic bitch.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:59 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:05 am
Simping means that you actually want some type of bizarre personal connection with your masturbation material.
Isn't that all simping and cucking? Confusing a transactional relationship for a meaningful connection?

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:32 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:49 am
Guest wrote:
u gay?
ya u gay

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/shoe0nhea ... st-8528281

the latest June noodz.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:52 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:59 am
RedLine wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:05 am
Simping means that you actually want some type of bizarre personal connection with your masturbation material.
Isn't that all simping and cucking? Confusing a transactional relationship for a meaningful connection?
It's not possible to make meaning connections with femails.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:32 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:49 am
Guest wrote:
u gay?
ya u gay

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/shoe0n ... st-8528281

the latest June noodz.
Post an actual link to the archive and I'll see if she can cure my homosexuality.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:56 pm

Tell me about these nudes. Do we see her without the wig?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:51 pm

Is/was Amazing Atheist part of this skeptic community? I haven't seen any of his shit in years, but recently found this video:

It really Amazed me how much of a fucking idiot this guy is, considering how large follower base he has been able to gather. You consider free healthcare to be a fundamental right for all? Great, since, in your opinion, capitalism should also be destroyed, which entity should pay for it? Or are free hospitals, medicines, nurses and doctors dripping from the sky? Why should anyone ever strive to do anything better or more efficiently if they themselves do not benefit in any way from the added value they generate for the company? His cafeteria-example was also fucking laughable, companies are not just emerging from the cracks of the earth. The founder of the company bears the risk and there hardly are so simple multi-person businesses, where everyone who works there provides exactly the same added value to the business. No company distributes its business profit evenly among all its employees, and that would make no sense. Of course, there is nothing to stop this from happening and companies act this way, capitalist society allows companies to operate as in communism. Communist society, on the other hand, does not allow capitalist structures within it.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:50 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:51 pm
It really Amazed me how much of a fucking idiot this guy is, considering how large follower base he has been able to gather.
It honestly amazes you that a guy who shoved a banana up his ass is fucking retarded?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:22 pm

Then married a fat bitch, then divorced the fat bitch to start a relationship with a schizophrenic tranny, until the tranny's father threatened to kill him. I think that was peak TJ, after that he became very boring.