The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:50 pm

The video wasn't any good. But was about what the preview showed. I'm surprised it got so few views.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:58 pm

He looks so cringy in that black wifebeater and studded wristband.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:01 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:35 pm
See for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOPeSGC ... A321B25083
Waste of space. The only funny thing about it is that it was shot by someone competent enough, so certainly not James. Oh, and when he says: "Mike and I are always having the stupidest of conversations..." Well, at least he was honest. And the fat bitch behind the project says: "I could never in a million years even fathom what have to say..."

Big Ryan!

Ihatebradjones wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:08 pm
James loves grimacing for whatever reason.
Oh, I know the reason...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:27 am

You guise just don't know shit about music! Ass Wiper is up there with such classic bands like Axewitch and Steelwing - such piece of shit that even though it had its defenders and fans it thankfully bit the dust. Maybe except former, but their new "record" is another one not even worth diarrhea dick waffles.

In USA alone monthly there are tens of albums like that and barely anyone wants to review - it's so uninspired and braindead, they don't even give material to work with to make it funny to read. And why would you when there is more interesting shit to listen to. James No Time just hopes his audience that has low standards and expectations will eat his another shit and with how soy infection is getting stronger in the world, there will be people who will eat it and thank him for shitting right into their mouths and ears. Those disgusting cucks.

I guess next James movie will be This is Ass Wiper: SpinalTap II Bootleg.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:27 am

No way I’m watching those shitty videos, there must be thousands of cucks claiming to have watched a real masterpiece and giving money to them as usual in this clown world.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:05 am

Honestly, the musicianship and production is not bad at all. The mix is very modern and clean. I'm surprised the engineer got all the tracks at such a consistent fidelity considering they're getting audio tracks from all over the country through different people. Maybe all the instruments were recorded directly into the DAW and all amplification was simulated. Maybe the engineer was directing over Skype? I don't know. Never recorded outside the studio and I haven't recorded in eleven years. Modern recording technology is amazing.

The video is absolutely embarrassing, however. And the musical content is lame. The 80's cock-rock revival has passed ten years ago and even then it was an ironic joke. Ironically James is the weakest musician as he is strict rhythm. Nothing wrong with that but in a real band environment I'd kick his ass out seeing as his playing is a redundancy when you have two better guitarists, one doubling as a vocalist. The bigger the band the less you get paid.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:07 am

I don't get the point of this. Why cover an iconic song unless you were a live cover band?
It doesn't serve the point of providing live music for a party. It's worse than karaoke as well. Imagine this:

Awesome song! Some band playing it live in the brewery doing a good job being authentic would be fun. Your pal singing it karaoke would be fun.
Some soyfag band altering it to make it worse would be much less fun.
Those same soyfags playing it on a zoom call, recorded, altered to be worse, on the internet?
What where they thinking indeed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:08 am

Music is gay.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:08 am
Music is gay.
Muslim get out.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:35 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:08 am
Music is gay.
Ridiculous! Gaze upon this ultra manly shit.

I think you are just projecting your own inadequacy onto burly stuff like this because you can't handle it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!