"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Ninja you know I'm right. That's shit's done for. Even if it was from the Glorious 90's, a sequel isn't needed, especially for a meh movie like Space Jam.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:40 pm

I agree with you, I just hadn't quoted the post I was replying to and you sneaked in there you fucker

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:48 pm

Space Jam was dumb, but I’ll take it over the trainwreck that was Looney Tunes: Back in Action.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:28 pm
Who is the target audience? Most of the people who saw the movie are between my age and in their thirties.
Exactly. It's soyboys who are just dying to get a Lola Bunny Funko Pop.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:02 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:48 pm
Space Jam was dumb, but I’ll take it over the trainwreck that was Looney Tunes: Back in Action.

I prefer Back in Action to Space Jam. It has Brendan Fraser doing what he does best (making a fool of himself) and it doesn't feature cartoon niggerball.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:17 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:28 pm
The Lola picture was leaked months ago but it's been brought up again. It's like people forgot about a forgettable sequel before the film is even released.
I'll admit that I don't stay up on the latest in Space Jam and Looney Tunes. Stuff like that only gets picked up as it shits its way into my peripheral vision.
I like the idea of not having a sexed up cartoon rabbit, but I expect they are doing it for gay feminist reasons not to make furries cry.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:19 pm

Moe, do you not know what a forum ninja is? I wasn't calling you a nigger bro.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:20 pm

You know what would really suck? A sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Can't see them not raping Jessica Rabbit in the process.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:28 pm

I get the nigger and ninja confused sometimes but I get what you mean. Sneaky.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:33 pm

Didn't the director of the original space jam warn wb not to do a sequel because the original was such a stars aligning lightning in a bottle type film because of how basketball was in such a golden age at the time. Honestly this will go as well as that scooby doo on zombie island sequel that retconned the original films real monsters as swamp gas hallucinations(when the original ended in a way where they resolved all loose ends) and the more i hear about this film the more hes proven right.