Your Racist Thought of the Day

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Your Racist Thought of the Day

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:32 am

How that isn't widely ridiculed will always remain a mystery to me.
Light beer? Light beer? What are you, a fucking faggot or something? Worried about your wasteline, princess? Suck a dick while you're at it, maybe the guy drinks grown man's beer and you get something proper to drink for once.
Fuck's sake, I can't imagine anything more gay than light beer. It's like you want to kinda be a man but not fully commit to it. You know, leaving that backdoor to be a sissy that gets pegged by his wife while her boyfriend ploughes her asshole, getting ready for some ass to mouth action.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:49 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:16 am
Americans have shit taste in just about everything.
Americans had shit taste in consoomables even before the invention of corn syrup.
We just stink.
Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:51 am
Actual normie black people must laugh heartily when companies pull this kind of shit.
IRL Aunt Jemima's decendants were disappointed because their famous ancestor is being written out of history.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:32 am
How that isn't widely ridiculed will always remain a mystery to me.
Light beer? Light beer? What are you, a fucking faggot or something? Worried about your wasteline, princess? Suck a dick while you're at it, maybe the guy drinks grown man's beer and you get something proper to drink for once.
Fuck's sake, I can't imagine anything more gay than light beer. It's like you want to kinda be a man but not fully commit to it. You know, leaving that backdoor to be a sissy that gets pegged by his wife while her boyfriend ploughes her asshole, getting ready for some ass to mouth action.
DHI gold. Reading this sent me into a fit of laughter. Drink a full body beer you pussies!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:00 am
Not that you should've been buying that crap anyway. Get actual maple syrup. I'm still baffled about fake maple syrup being sold in the US when you're that close to the source.
Why import authentic stuff from your hated northern neighbor if you have heavily-subsidized and -processed corn syrup?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:48 pm

If we "need" to have a Black History Month, where we as a society spend a whole month scrambling and digging in the sands of time to find anything the stupid nigger people of the world have ever done right, while treating every black person like a deity and every white person like scum on the shoes of life, at least its the shortest month of the year.

Bunch of monkey fucks don't even get a real, full-sized month.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:50 pm

I'm annoyed with the concept of "insert ethnic group or sexual orientation" Month/Day/Hour in the first place. Just as it is racist to put someone down for their skin color, isn't it also racist to elevate someone for their skin color? Or gender? Or ethnic group?

We should have a month instead called "Nobody Fucking Cares." Where we all learn that it doesn't matter how ugly you are, what horrifying shade of puke-green your skin is or whose ass you go spelunking in every night, because Nobody Fucking Cares. Nobody Fucking Cares about your life, your interests, your personality and certainly not your ethnic background or gender. Everyone finds you annoying because you're just another dumb asshole like every other dumb asshole in this world.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:33 am

I'm more for taking the faggots up on their claims. Every month besides February is white history month? Every day besides women's day is men's day? Cool, let's make it so!
In keeping with the spirit, it won't be used to celebrate what it says but instead aggressively shit on everything else.

364 days of intense chauvinism, 11 months of hard white supremacy. Let's try that on for size for a year for a reality check.
Additionally, to expand on that, let's have a world communism day where nobody gets dinner and criticism of the powers that be nets you an indefinite stay in a Siberian coal mine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Every day is No Ma'am day.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:50 pm
I'm annoyed with the concept of "insert ethnic group or sexual orientation" Month/Day/Hour in the first place. Just as it is racist to put someone down for their skin color, isn't it also racist to elevate someone for their skin color? Or gender? Or ethnic group?
They're just hypocrites as long as they can bash white het cis males.
I mean, just imagine Google's "Try to be less *white*" presentation with literally any other color. Boy, I sure am glad that racism against white people doesn't exist :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:51 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:50 pm
Adolph Hitler addressed all this a hundred years ago. You need to WAKE UP.

You need get WOKE on these questions (especially the tenth one).

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:03 pm

I need my no ma'am shirt back, now more than ever.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]