Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:56 am
That was always true.
Nah, during the Saiyan Saga they were at least trying to do a parody and mock the show, regardless of how shit you find the comedy. It started getting worse in the Freiza Saga (where I tapped out) but it was god awful in the Cell Saga, it was full on fan fiction at that point.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:29 pm

Little Cuckriboh takes Yugioh way less seriously than the Fag Stars take their DBZ fanfic.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:52 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:54 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:56 am
That was always true.
Nah, during the Saiyan Saga they were at least trying to do a parody and mock the show, regardless of how shit you find the comedy. It started getting worse in the Freiza Saga (where I tapped out) but it was god awful in the Cell Saga, it was full on fan fiction at that point.
Maybe i remember it wrong, but i'm pretty sure the Saiyan Saga was dog shit, the Freezer Saga was dog shit with better audio quality, and the Cell Saga was full of dog shit.
I should punch myself for watching those clowns.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:23 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:18 pm
I guess they always found Mr. Popo really scary.
Oh, I just think I figured out their real problem with Boo saga.
Mr. Popo dies in it.
But how are they going to do that????
OH NO WE WROTE OURSELVES INTO A CORNER BECAUSE WE WANT TO FOLLOW CANON.
They’re all in the corner Grant is forced to stand in Blair Witch style while the dubbing producers take turns with his milk can toting wife. Even Monica Rial has probably been wrist deep in her by now.
Which one's Grant?
Let me look it up.
Wait, Gibby is MARRIED?!
Yeah and apparently he was married to this pair of milk cans who did the voice for 18, at least that’s what was posted before.

Looks like he got cucked by a manlet though!
Okay this is funny as hell. Gibby had a heart attack in 2014 at the age of 25, and his husbando Taka’s Stunt Ass Kirran later tried to off himself. He also resented TFS it seems, finding them unfunny and undeserving of their fame, I guess that changed once he was on the payroll. It’s all here fittingly in tumblr form. Can I get a fact on him and Amber though? I swear they were married but they talk a lot about him living with Kirran. Also looks like Lani got hit with the big D too. Kaiser also did, but in his case it was Jerome’s cock. She actually traded up by the looks of it, also I saw some comment about Kaiser seducing a youth minister, can someone fill me in (lol) on that?

https://masterwuggles.tumblr.com/post/1 ... 5-thoughts

Their Plebbit is pretty funny, as much as I hate trying to read it I see some funny shots taken at them. Here is a post with Faggot Kaiser confirming the series is KIA and then a whole rambling of him being a cunty bitch, man he is the classic diva queen.

Their future of DBZA mega thread from one year ago when the faggot fuhrer made the announcement. Just the first post is all.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TeamFourStar/c ... egathread/

Here’s some recent Q&A, the first response is a literal no refunds goy. :lol: Man these fucking losers.
https://www.reddit.com/user/Kaiser0120
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:33 am

I didn’t find DBZA bad or anything, it was fine. They tried new things and added new dimensions to some characters. But it wasn’t some big thing I freaked out about, but I guess people gotta freak over SOMETHING.

Gibby having a heart attack at twenty five is so sad and pathetic. He just resigned himself to dying, really? You’re 25, your life has barely really started. “DBZA ruined abridging to me” is so funny, oh man.

People keep thinking they’re using ShortZ as a way to ease themselves back into abridging Boo, but really, with Shortz they can make the models and scenarios do what they want. So what’s the point of doing abridged again where they had such a huge whine fest about scouring episodes for clips of one pose?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:51 pm

There's no "easing themselves back". They're doing it because it's less work and they can keep shitting them out without fear of running out of DBZ sagas.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:51 pm
There's no "easing themselves back". They're doing it because it's less work and they can keep shitting them out without fear of running out of DBZ sagas.
Yeah that's what I said. It's way less work because they have some dude pose fighterz models for them in scenarios they want to write.
Rather than be limited to the scenes in the show.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:58 am

Kaiser prefers models so he can have Gohan buttfucking Dende.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:20 am

One thing they will certainly never do with these models is anything resembling an actual DBZ episode (be it abridged or original content).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:20 am
One thing they will certainly never do with these models is anything resembling an actual DBZ episode (be it abridged or original content).
It’s their intellectual property now, because the other ones they made sucked ass and were ripoffs that they couldn’t even keep alive for more than one episode.