Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:22 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:59 pm
Shadow in the Cloud is the stupidest movie I've ever seen. Chloe Grace Moritz's character makes Rey Palpatine seem gritty and realistic. At one point she falls out of a WW2 bomber during a dogfight, only for a Jap plane to explore beneath her and propel her back inside like a cartoon character. Movie ends with her fist fighting a giant CG gremlin.
Max should have asked his dad for advice on how to realistically kill people using large aircraft.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:56 am
The drawnigger found something else that pertains to Blue Sky Studios closing: Nimona, a webcomic by Noelle Stevenson,
(the creator of nu-She-Ra)
Breaking: Disney Is Shutting Down Blue Sky Studios, ‘Nimona’ Production Halted, 450 Employees To Be Impacted
Hopefully, Nimona stays dead.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:17 am
They're also shit
They can't all be Ghastly's Ghastly Webcomic.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:22 am
Max should have asked his dad for advice on how to realistically kill people using large aircraft.
That's a homerun! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:44 pm
They can't all be Ghastly's Ghastly Webcomic.
Just like how DeviantArt users can't all be da Vinci.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:26 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:56 am
The drawnigger found something else that pertains to Blue Sky Studios closing: Nimona, a webcomic by Noelle Stevenson,
(the creator of nu-She-Ra)
Breaking: Disney Is Shutting Down Blue Sky Studios, ‘Nimona’ Production Halted, 450 Employees To Be Impacted
Hopefully, Nimona stays dead.
Stay At Home®, Mouse cucks.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:17 am
They had a good run. Maybe the actor has realized this graivy train is about to end.
He would've been the best President.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:24 pm

I wish someone would upload his Drew Carey Show appearance so I can share that comedy genius with everyone I meet.

Greenland is ok. It's like 2012 but with a more modest budget. Gerard Butler has a brief skirmish with a hammer, but otherwise it's him and his family having to avoid kidnappers, looters, and stray comets to get to Greenland where the US military has a secret Denver airport base to survive the coming reset.

Come Play was okay too. If you seen a modern supernatural horror movie then you've seen this one, but it's not bad and the lead girl (Britta from Community) is cute and has the craziest frightened faces. There's a vague criticism of Iphones and modern society in the villain (conjured to life by humanity's obsessed with social media) but whatever.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:23 pm

Has anyone here watched M. Night Shitamalan's The Last Airbender? Is it worth a watch? I mean, I know it's shit because it's Shitamalan, but is it shit in any entertaining way, like The Room? I'm not familiar with the cartoon and I couldn't care less how good or crap adaptation the movie is.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:35 pm

It has one amazing scene where the Avatar reminds the Earthbenders that they are surrounded by earth (they were imprisoned on essentially an oil rig in the cartoon to mitigate this little flaw; at least until they remember that they could also bend coal).
And then it gets even better as the revolting Earthbenders need an entire interpretive dance troupe to gently throw a single rock.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette