NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
jumkey mones

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by jumkey mones » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:18 am

Its not about which teams play the superbowl. Its about trolling tom brady and his smug ass and potential memes that could come out of this. Think about it, brady leaves the patriots to join the bucs after almost 20 years. They both meet in the superbowl if brady beat the pats wed be getting GOAT brady ascension memes and if the pats win it woul be the biggest troll in handegg history. So much missed potential there.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:34 am

> Caring about the actual sport when it's just a bunch of kneeling faggots.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:43 am

jumkey mones wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:18 am
Its not about which teams play the superbowl. Its about trolling tom brady and his smug ass and potential memes that could come out of this. Think about it, brady leaves the patriots to join the bucs after almost 20 years. They both meet in the superbowl if brady beat the pats wed be getting GOAT brady ascension memes and if the pats win it woul be the biggest troll in handegg history. So much missed potential there.
Tom Brady already won the Superb Owl 6 times, which is more times than the vast majorities of Niggerbowl franchises will ever win during their entire existence. Get saltier, faggot.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:00 am

I think Tom Brady fucked his mom.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:24 am

Reminds me of Todd in the Cuckshed calling the Steelers (the franchise) losers, despite the fact that, at the time he said that, the franchise had 6 Superbowl wins, the biggest number of wins among the NFL teams.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:24 am

And then they went on and got fucked on so hard that even I understood how bad of a rape that was. Interesting.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:33 am

Sure, but that doesn't make them complete losers, like it is implied. They still have more victories than anyone else (both Brady and the Steelers, funny enough). It's kinda like calling Real Madrid a bunch of losers because they haven't won the Champions since 2017, despite having the most wins overall AND coming from a 3-championships' streak.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:17 am

How well does past glory translate t o Current Year? What if the players and trainer are different? What if they are the same, but way past their prime?

(Maybe I'm just anal about this stuff since our hack football commentators love using match-ups from decades ago to give their 2 cents on who has a better chance in a match featuring the "same" teams.)
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:01 pm
Will we have a show of kneeling and homages to niggers and trannies? Yes or YESSS SLAY QUEEEN?
I hear they're changing the rules so that the winner is the team that can kneel the longest.
Jumkey mones wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:29 pm
Brady facing the chiefs could have happened any other year, this year he should have had his final boss be his former team.
They surely subverted your expectations.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Like how England can't win penalty shooting against Germany, despite both teams sharing none of the same people from the last time.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:08 pm
Like how England can't win penalty shooting against Germany, despite both teams sharing none of the same people from the last time. secure a bridge in its own capital, despite once controlling over 20% of the earth's land mass.
Is Spoony dead yet?