Books

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Books

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:29 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:59 pm
It cannot be done, man. The narrative is written to be damn near dreamlike - Guilermo Del Toro was making threats for a while. And then Kaufman.
Kaufman might've been able to pull off a good film adaptation. However, I agree that a TV show adaptation, no matter who is at the helm, is doomed to suck.
*Maybe* Terence Malick - he'd at least get the idea while making a shitty movie.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:09 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:29 pm
Nope. The novel is about 200 pages long and has a pretty solid narrative.
Nothing some good old filler and identity politics can't fix.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:22 pm

You know - maybe if the first female President is a Republican that would be the nail in the coffin that identity polidicks needs.

Lauren Boebert can send me feet pics instead of a COVID check.
ebin namefag wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 am

The time traveler who predicted Cheeto's presidency said New Yawker Elise Stefanik would be the first female President.

She voted against certifying the fraudulent election like a good Republican BAE, and right now is busy chapping Cuomo's ass over the nursing home murders.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:23 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:22 pm
You know - maybe if the first female President is a Republican that would be the nail in the coffin that identity polidicks needs.
The dems will claim she is a powerless puppet president, controlled by a shadowy cabal of old white men.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:32 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:45 pm
I just finished "The Man Who Solved the Market" and it was both irritating and terrifying. Essentially, all this shit about lefties being made up of troons and millennials with degrees in gender studies isn't true. The financial market almost entirely consists of hardcore communists who are physicists, math geniuses, and other brilliant minds committed to making as much money as possible so they can give it away to democrat politicians.

About sixty pages from the end, the books goes from talking about finance to bashing Drumph for being an alt-right Nazi who won't disavow! Reeee! One guy in the financial industry is Republican and gives to the 2016 campaign. He gets found out and is forced out of his job as the head of his company.

The book literally ends with an elderly billionaire lefty addressing a group of MIT students who jeer Drumph and get advice to follow George Soros. I shit you not.

https://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Solved-M ... 073521798X
Just thought this was relevant again in case you want to feel bad for the hedge fund douches losing money to normies. Once you understand they are all hardcore lefties it makes sense why Biden is talking about ordering the trades undone to protect his cronies.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:37 am

retarded polidicks or >muh voter fraud or whatever, the Amy Coney Barrett hearings drove me nuts.
it was a whole process of male feminists telling on themselves.
ebin namefag wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:23 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:22 pm
The dems will claim she is a powerless puppet president, controlled by a shadowy cabal of old white men.
So Biden but female. Okay.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:41 pm

You are never too old to transition, now that I think about it.
-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:02 am

GRRRRR Martin made his annual $"The Winds of Winter isn't coming out in {DateTime.Now.Year}" announcement, to no one's surprise.
Is Spoony dead yet?