Blackface

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Blackface

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:51 am

Here it's called Tim & Struppi. Very popular especially around my father's generation. I'd say that Indiana Jones is a fair comparison. Typical adventure fare.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:17 am
Those old cartoons were dated when they were released, when I watched cartoon network even the old huckleberry hound and shit were super dated and boring in the 2000's, and only played at 2am.

A lot of cartoons can still be watched and enjoyed today, but anything before the 80's is garbage.
Alright, hentaifag69. Just because your precious drawings of children weren't sexualised until then doesn't mean cartoons before that are bad.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:38 am

I think there was plenty of great animation from the 70s and 80s, especially from Ralph Bakshi and Don Bluth.
Last edited by Throne of Dysentery on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:14 am

rat-fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:17 am
Those old cartoons were dated when they were released, when I watched cartoon network even the old huckleberry hound and shit were super dated and boring in the 2000's, and only played at 2am.

A lot of cartoons can still be watched and enjoyed today, but anything before the 80's is garbage.
Alright, hentaifag69. Just because your precious drawings of children weren't sexualised until then doesn't mean cartoons before that are bad.
Found the oldfag who still jerks off to Jane from the jetsons. 8-)

Hannah Barbara is garbage, shit like Flintstones are universally shit on for being so unfunny. Honestly can someone name 2 cartoons before the 70s that still hold up today? I've been thinking for 10 minutes now and MAYBE Tom and Jerry I can appreciate but outside if that I have nothing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:55 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:14 am
Honestly can someone name 2 cartoons before the 70s that still hold up today? I've been thinking for 10 minutes now and MAYBE Tom and Jerry I can appreciate but outside if that I have nothing.
There are plenty of Warner Bros cartoons from the 40s and 50s that are great. It was their golden era in fact.
mad bum wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:14 am

Found the oldfag who still jerks off to Jane from the jetsons. 8-)
Jokes on you, Rat Fuck is only 20/21. If you were a DHI OG you would know that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Oh I'm aware you guys cuddle each other if you were around on day 1.

I'd argue dhi is better than before even if I wasn't here in 1.0 as I can only see the same 5 people shit talking spoony again and again. 2.0 was boring and the guests keep it interesting even if they are lazy fucks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:14 pm

On 1.0 the Internet Nobodies were still high and mighty enough to dare come along at times. That's really the only good thing. Everything else is evened out by Monty being there.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:05 pm
Oh I'm aware you guys cuddle each other if you were around on day 1.

I'd argue dhi is better than before even if I wasn't here in 1.0 as I can only see the same 5 people shit talking spoony again and again. 2.0 was boring and the guests keep it interesting even if they are lazy fucks.
1.0 had a lot of internal drama due to Monty being a stupid cunt with his implementation of arbitrary rules. He clearly wanted DHI to be an actual site with content that he could make money off, and once he realised DHI was always going to be what it was he resented it. At one point the forum was only visible to people who signed up like Spoony's (yes the hypocrisy was pointed out to him) and all posters needed approval for their first 5 posts. He tried to ban Mucha a few times, and the first time he tried that even Armake21 posted and said that he shouldn't be banned.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:38 pm

DHI is better now than it ever was, except for the fact we used to get the occasional actual big e-celeb posting on DHI.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Big e-celeb today is something different than back then. Why would a Jim Spergling give a fuck what we write here when he's getting thousands of dollars a month for his shitty show?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!