China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: China

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:09 pm
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

So no I dont have any obligation to entertain a sodomite troll, none at all.
Judges 3:22, NIV: "Even the handle sank in after the blade, and his bowels discharged. Ehud did not pull the sword out, and the fat closed in over it."
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:09 pm
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

So no I dont have any obligation to entertain a sodomite troll, none at all.
SpoilerShow
Galatians 6:2 ESV /
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 ESV /
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

John 15:12 ESV /
“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

Hebrews 13:16 ESV /
Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

Philippians 2:4 ESV /
Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Romans 15:7 ESV /
Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.

1 John 3:17 ESV /
But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV /
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Romans 12:16 ESV /
Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.

James 5:16 ESV /
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

John 13:34 ESV /
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Mark 16:15 ESV /
And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

1 Peter 4:9 ESV /
Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.

Romans 12:10 ESV /
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

James 4:11 ESV /
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

1 Thessalonians 4:18 ESV /
Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Philippians 2:3 ESV /
Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Proverbs 22:9 ESV /
Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.

Matthew 25:35-40 ESV /
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

1 Peter 4:8 ESV /
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.

Romans 15:5 ESV /
May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,

Galatians 5:13 ESV /
For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Colossians 3:16 ESV /
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Colossians 3:13 ESV /
Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

Ephesians 5:21 ESV /
Submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Ephesians 4:32 ESV /
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

John 13:14 ESV /
If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.

1 John 4:11 ESV /
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Hebrews 10:24 ESV /
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,

Hebrews 3:13 ESV /
But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.

Ephesians 4:2 ESV /
With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,

Matthew 5:16 ESV /
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

1 John 3:11 ESV /
For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

1 Thessalonians 3:12 ESV /
And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you,

Romans 16:16 ESV /
Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you.

Romans 14:13 ESV /
Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.

Romans 13:8 ESV /
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Matthew 5:42 ESV /
Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

1 Peter 5:5 ESV /
Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

1 Peter 3:8 ESV /
Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.

Hebrews 10:25 ESV /
Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Romans 15:1 ESV /
We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Romans 12:13 ESV /
Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.

John 15:13 ESV /
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

Luke 6:38 ESV /
Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

1 Peter 1:22 ESV /
Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart,

1 Corinthians 16:20 ESV /
All the brothers send you greetings. Greet one another with a holy kiss.

John 15:17 ESV /
These things I command you, so that you will love one another.

John 13:35 ESV /
By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

1 John 4:7 ESV /
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

James 2:14-17 ESV /
What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

1 Thessalonians 5:15 ESV /
See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone.

1 Thessalonians 4:9 ESV /
Now concerning brotherly love you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another,

Galatians 5:26 ESV /
Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Romans 15:14 ESV /
I myself am satisfied about you, my brothers, that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge and able to instruct one another.

Deuteronomy 15:11 ESV /
For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

2 John 1:5 ESV /
And now I ask you, dear lady—not as though I were writing you a new commandment, but the one we have had from the beginning—that we love one another.

1 John 1:7 ESV /
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Ephesians 5:19 ESV /
Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,

Galatians 6:1 ESV /
Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.

Acts 20:35 ESV /
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

1 Thessalonians 5:14 ESV /
And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.

Colossians 3:9 ESV /
Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices

Ephesians 4:25 ESV /
Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another.

Galatians 5:15 ESV /
But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another.

2 Corinthians 13:12 ESV /
Greet one another with a holy kiss.

1 Corinthians 1:10 ESV /
I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.

Proverbs 19:17 ESV /
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

1 Peter 5:14 ESV /
Greet one another with the kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.

1 Peter 4:10 ESV /
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace:

Galatians 6:9 ESV /
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

1 Corinthians 11:33 ESV /
So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for one another—

Matthew 25:40 ESV /
And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Matthew 5:13-16 ESV /
“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet. “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Revelation 1:1-20 ESV /
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood ...

1 John 3:23 ESV /
And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us.

James 5:9 ESV /
Do not grumble against one another, brothers, so that you may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing at the door.

Ephesians 4:29 ESV /
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Romans 14:19 ESV /
So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Romans 12:5 ESV /
So we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.

John 13:34-35 ESV /
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Luke 12:33-34 ESV /
Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 Corinthians 7:5 ESV /
Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Proverbs 3:27 ESV / 1
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.

Psalm 23:1-6 ESV /
A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. ...

Philippians 1:9-11 ESV /
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.

Matthew 28:19-20 ESV /
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

James 1:27 ESV /
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

Hebrews 13:1-2 ESV /
Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

1 Timothy 2:2 ESV /
For kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.

Romans 14:5 ESV /
One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

Ecclesiastes 4:9 ESV /
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.

1 John 4:19-20 ESV /
We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Ephesians 4:28 ESV /
Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 ESV /
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; ...

Romans 15:2 ESV /
Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.

Acts 2:42 ESV /
And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.

Proverbs 27:9 ESV /
Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel.

James 1:17 ESV /
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Colossians 2:2 ESV /
That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:48 am
ASS being ever the surrender nigger. Some things truly never change. Rolling over and taking it in the arse is what he truly desires anyway. Already living the dhimmi dream after all.
Forgot the first rule of DHI eh?
>Hide ASS Threads
>Ignore ASS Posts
>Do Not Reply To ASS Posters
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:27 pm

1st rule You do not reply to ASS
2nd rule You DO NOT reply to ASS
3rd rule If someone says "faggot" the sperge is not over
4th rule Only two guys to a sperg out
5th rule One sperge at a time
6th rule No trannies, no niggers
7th rule Sperg will go on as long as it have to
8th rule If this is your first night at DHI, you HAVE to sperge
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:49 am

Baysed doctors talking about the big lie.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:55 pm

I noticed the local fake news was finally talking again about China's censorship of independent journalism covering covid in China. What a shock, it turns out China has been lying about deaths from Covid. I don't have the link, but it was CNN (THE fake news) itself who covered the story.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:55 pm
I noticed the local fake news was finally talking again about China's censorship of independent journalism covering covid in China. What a shock, it turns out China has been lying about deaths from Covid. I don't have the link, but it was CNN (THE fake news) itself who covered the story.
Now that the Orange Man is GONE they can go back to pretending to care about the truth.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:06 pm

The last four+ years have demonstrated perfectly how the news media work as a propaganda wing for the Democratic party. That's true to some extent for Fox News as well, but Fox is only one network. If it were only MSNBC lying, covering up and spreading false information (in this case, accepting the word of the CCP as true because it made orange man look bad by comparison, even though the CCP were obviously lying,) then I wouldn't mind so much. But the propaganda comes from every news organization except Fox and a couple others who are near-blacklisted at this point.

Here's one of the stories, published in December after the election fervor of course:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/30/asia/wuh ... index.html

Compare with:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/05/dr-scot ... says-.html

Before election:

CHINA ISN'T LYING! THERE'S NO CONSPIRACY!!! JUST WEAR YOUR MASK GOYIM!!!! THIS IS BLOMALD BLOMPF'S FAULT!!!

After election:

China might have been lying about its numbers the entire time and throwing independent reporters into gulags/disappearing them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:06 pm
Before election:

CHINA ISN'T LYING! THERE'S NO CONSPIRACY!!! JUST WEAR YOUR MASK GOYIM!!!! THIS IS BLOMALD BLOMPF'S FAULT!!!

After election:

China might have been lying about its numbers the entire time and throwing independent reporters into gulags/disappearing them.
And when it suits them, we'll hear a series of wonderful stories about how Trump was right about China all along. Even the spin that hates him will give him credit that--just like they did with Dubya.
Their former zealots did (and will) still carry on about how he's the superdevil. But these will get brushed to the side.

Crush your opponents when they're in your way. Pretend they're your friends when they aren't.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:02 pm

Lol, what? Fox was at the forefront of Dem propoganda, calling the election against Cheeto like three minutes after polls opened. It's why they're being boycotted and are starting to circle the drain.

Facebook and the American Journal of Medicine admitted they were wrong about HCQ. It's all so obvious, and a real told-you-so as anyone with a brain was saying back in March that the shutdown was purely political.