China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:40 am

Absolutely everyone here is a proponent of option C, just with the caveat that we prepare to fight back as hard as possible.
And that's met with mockery by you, which obviously means you will just spread your ass cheeks when they knock on your door. But I guess I'm the coward. Okay then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:32 pm

You can't reason with a faggot who says such retarded things as "you don't need guns to fight back" when talking about an opposing force who have their own weapons, and a corrupt government with access to tanks, fighter jets and nukes. I'd like to see ASS nonviolently resist the tienanmen square tankbois. Idiot. Even the soyboy antifa losers have weapons.

Obviously nobody wants to fight if they don't have to. But this is the same stupid fag who also thinks stockpiling more than two days worth of food, medical supplies and water in your house is unreasonable. So what, you're just gonna pray and spout your conspiracytard theories when some shit actually does go down? No need for emergency supplies when the food chain is disrupted or power goes out-just pray and Jeebus will fix it. Enjoy spouting your conspiracyshit at the store when they won't let you in without a mask. The dystopia is already here. The water is already warm. And you're such a retard your big plan is to roll over and pray while screaming delusional nonsense that the people oppressing you won't care about in the slightest.

Don't be an aggressor, obviously. But don't be a victim either. ASS, you have a victim mentality and your religious beliefs make it worse for you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:35 pm

actually a prayer would more likely make that robot go inactive then your bullets with the stuff theyre made of but since you are a unbelieving sodomite you wont even accept that answer just because you never want to give up being a dirty cocksmoker

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:45 pm

Pray in one hand and shit in the other, see which fills up first.

To bring it back to China, the western world has been praying for the collapse of the ccp for literal decades. Not only did that not happen, but the great leap forward brought communism to new heights of cruelty and barbarism.

And persecution of Christians continues there:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... tion-bible

I'm sure a majority of those chinese christians prayed quite devoutly to avoid persecution. Much good it did them. If they had organized a militia, maybe they'd have been harder to round up and the story might have received more attention around the world. Governments hate it when civvies force them to answer on the world stage for barbarous actions. They much prefer when you good goys quietly march off into your designated gulags without a peep, so they can cover up what happened.

If every chinese christian had a gun and organized themselves, it may have even emulated the historical peasant uprisings common to the country.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:53 pm

fucking dementia having retard. Ive been over the difference between catholics + other fake deluded christians and the real thing a thousand times. Stop swallowing so much cum its rotting your brain.

But hey we'll see who makes it in the end, you fire your bullets vs bulletproof robots (who can also snipe you before you even see them but ok) and Ill put my faith in the holy Father instead of a gun. So funny that you act like a wise ass while you are doing exactly what they planned and wish for like the good little braindead slave you are :lol: :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:53 pm
fucking dementia having retard. Ive been over the difference between catholics + other fake deluded christians and the real thing a thousand times. Stop swallowing so much cum its rotting your brain.
They're house churches, retard. The whole reason they're being persecuted is they WON'T change their beliefs to suit the chinese government and they keep pointing out the wrongs in chinese society. They're exactly what should count as true christians to you.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:05 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:56 pm
Guest wrote:
They're house churches, retard. The whole reason they're being persecuted is they WON'T change their beliefs to suit the chinese government and they keep pointing out the wrongs in chinese society. They're exactly what should count as true christians to you.
Imagine still not knowing what makes a true christian and what doesnt.... you are hopeless....

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:05 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Imagine still not knowing what makes a true christian and what doesnt.... you are hopeless....
What is a true Christian? Explain it in laymens terms without any insult or metaphor. I want to be saved and know the true way. Don't just tell me to read the Bible either. I'm being sincere.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:24 pm

First of all you are not sincere, secondly like ive been telling you daily now. Its all on this site, ive told you mongs 20 times before. Just go back and read it again im not going to repeat myself time and time again to people who are trolling or have severe dementia, either way its not worth it.

And I had put all my hope and effort into armed revolt between the age of 15 and 20. Too bad you guys never grew out of it by actually attempting to plan and strategize it. Maybe you should study some Sun Tzu about knowing your enemy, its pretty clear once you know the enemy and their capabilties what the only solution is.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:26 pm

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Thinking you can win a psysical fight against the people who own every resource in the world working for satan is beyond retarded, once you find out that fact and that its been prophecised should turn anyone into a Christian and realize its not a physical fight and the only way to win is through Christ.