China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:00 am

>implying anyone here took part in the looting runs
Nice try. Obviously, that's not worth a damn and no body here thinks it is.
But you are the one going all "The Lord will save me" and you have in the past said you would not fight as it would be pointless. Very recently you have said so even.
Then you attempt to make fun of the ones here preparing for shit going down on top of that but now claim you'd go down fighting. I call bullshit. You don't even have the means and never cared to get them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:05 am

Take a comprehensive reading course you fat coward. I didnt imply that at all.
I said you SHOULD join it since you claim that is the solution.

Cowardly and dumb what a combination...

And means to fight? Hhahahahaha fucking coward again, weapons arent needed to fight you do realize that huh punk ass bitch XD

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:07 am

And Ive only said fighting is not the solution as in it wont make the world normal again which you faggots seem to think "if we only beat this regime its all good again" like some ignorant as child.

But when they come for me be sure they have to kill me before locking me in a camp or shoving a needle in me.
Ill chalk it up to it being early, wake the fuck up before you post here Kugel.
Not even you can be this dumb or cowardly to twists my words around only to not have to admit you are a hypocritical coward.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:15 am

Tell that to those robots you sperg about, dipshit. And I know just as well, likely better, what you said than you.

Telling people off about reading comprehension when you are too dense to understand the difference in talking about a resistance in the future from supporting the naff shit going on currently is rather grand.

Not even I? You daft git know full well that I'm the most likely to agree with you here, for better or worse. I don't twist your words, I just remember accurately what shit you've said in the past and don't humour your goalposts moving.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:21 am

alright chickenboy whatever makes you delude yourself into thinking you are not a useless coward. At least Im not going against my own words by saying "A" is the solution and then being too much of a coward to do "A"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:24 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:21 am
alright chickenboy whatever makes you delude yourself into thinking you are not a useless coward. At least Im not going against my own words by saying "A" is the solution and then being too much of a coward to do "A"
I have never said that riots are a solution. However, you have said that resistance is futile and here you go saying you would resist.
Go run some more errands for your mudshit landlord, faggot.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:28 am

Imagine having to go back to the same ancient thing time and time again because you lack any serious ammo to respond with :lol: :lol:

And you do realize that resistance can still be chosen if if its futile right? Its not mutually exclusive dumbass. Resisting wont change what is coming yet once the choice is death or vaccin Ill resist and die. Really that hard to grasp? If you morons actually had studied the bible you knew all this already but whatever stick in your ignorance.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:30 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:28 am
Imagine having to go back to the same ancient thing time and time again because you lack any serious ammo to respond with :lol: :lol:
Right back at ya.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:34 am

What thing of your past am I constantly coming back to when out argued then huh? Come on you can do better lol

Anyways the last Ill say about it all.
The options are:
A> Violent uprising, causing destruction and chaos and killing some cops which will only ruin your soul and wont change anything besides that > lose out on heaven
B> Do nothing and accept whatever is coming and follow all their laws and turn against anti corona vaccin people and snitch on them having them put in camps etc and taking the vaccin yourself making you a soulless husk > lose out on heaven
C> Stay non violent as long as you are not forced to defend yourself in direct attacks which will follow when you refuse the vaccin, die in Yahushuahs name and go to heaven.

Im chosing C, cant put it any clearer than this so Im done with all this now. If you people wont understand by now its a lost cause anyway.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:38 am

Trust the plan Jesus freaks are why the country is about to collapse.