People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:18 am

People are giving 'ol Bernie a hard time for wearing gloves during a cold day, outside, in January.

There's nothing funny about it. Except for maybe mittens and not gloves.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:06 am
I see. Toddlers, the lot of them. Not even my cat is that easily entertained.
Be grateful you don't have family members who interrupt conversations to show you that kind of shit.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 am

Loathesome cunts. The rope for all of them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:18 am
People are giving 'ol Bernie a hard time for wearing gloves during a cold day, outside, in January.

There's nothing funny about it. Except for maybe mittens and not gloves.
Even then, give the guy a break. He's 100 years old or something. A mild spring day feels like a hard winter in Nowosikirsk to them.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 am
Be grateful you don't have family members who interrupt conversations to show you that kind of shit.
I don't let anyone show me something on their phone or take pictures of me. Go ahead and try it yourself. It's incredibly easy to tell people you don't care for that in general as they find that annoying themselves. Sitting through that is just misplaced politeness. They know damn well that they hold you hostage for a ride through the cringe zone when they show you a four minute cat video.
And I love cat videos. I just don't like to get ambushed with them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:32 am
I don't let anyone show me something on their phone or take pictures of me. Go ahead and try it yourself.
That works on most people and my siblings. The rest of the family are impervious to it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:12 am

Just be a cunt about it then. They are being cunts as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:40 am

It's a faceberg normie meme, nothing more. People are photo shopping him on like game of thrones and shit
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:02 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:51 am
So what's the joke?
They made his head bigger so he looks like a bobblehead doll.
It's funny 'cause it's a reference to something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:42 am

The funniest one is of Charlie Kirk but with his facial features shrunk so that his head looks even bigger than it usually does.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:33 pm

Holy shit, I've seen so many people today driving with a mask on. Is that the latest dumb advice or something?