DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:13 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:29 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:34 pm
Acting like a functional human being would help.
He isn't capable. Look in the Chink thread. Even when he's saying something everyone here agrees with he has to imagine he's going up against everybody.
What are you babbling about, you do know there are 100s of post including by you that called me conspiritard etc for everything that is been proven fact now right you selective memory having idiot.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:35 pm

Tell me again about Sorei's feather rings.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:47 pm

wtf is a Sorei or a feather ring for that matter

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:52 pm
How does one be an attention whore while being an anonymous guest 90% of the time huh? I see logic isnt your strong suit. :lol:
You're hardly anonymous. At least I can always tell when It's you.

As for the ip bans, I wasn't aware of them but I also don't blame whoever that was. You're annoying, even when you are making sense and that's not all that often either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:27 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:52 pm
How does one be an attention whore while being an anonymous guest 90% of the time huh? I see logic isnt your strong suit. :lol:
You're hardly anonymous. At least I can always tell when It's you.

As for the ip bans, I wasn't aware of them but I also don't blame whoever that was. You're annoying, even when you are making sense and that's not all that often either.
Yeah I mean to the general users not you moderators / admins. And I know Im annoying, people who kick over people's fake fairytale worldview always are considered that. These are harsh realities nobody wants to hear because it means their entire life is a lie and a joke.
And it will all start making more and more sense when things start ramping up and then some of you will be grateful at least.

If even one person here in his last hour sees the truth and turns to Christ because everything ive said turns out to be right then all the annoying of others doesnt even matter. Stomp 100 cockroaches to save one flower so to speak.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:59 pm

You're such an abrasive dickhead that even people that would agree with you won't side with you.
You couldn't turn a nigger to fried chicken, let alone shitposters to god.

And you fucking know that as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:27 am

The thing is you still thing a part of it is shitposting or trolling when its not. But like I said it will all become very clear and out in the open so even the most blind will see, just a case of who will still be able to save themselves when that point is reached.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:06 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:49 pm
Stomp 100 cockroaches to save one flower so to speak.
Cockroaches don't eat flowers. Stomping the cockroaches would have no connection to saving the flower. Even your analogies are confused.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:26 pm

I am a flower, the EU is the sun.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:51 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:13 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:29 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:34 pm
Acting like a functional human being would help.
He isn't capable. Look in the Chink thread. Even when he's saying something everyone here agrees with he has to imagine he's going up against everybody.
What are you babbling about, you do know there are 100s of post including by you that called me conspiritard etc for everything that is been proven fact now right you selective memory having idiot.

And yet you won't be able to produce a single one.
Is Spoony dead yet?