God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:33 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:37 pm
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:38 am
No this is actually a good thing, fuck the GOP for betraying Trump. All this would do is split there vote as a giant middle finger to them.
Remember what happened last time the GOP split its vote in half?
SpoilerShow
Shouldn't that be a pic of Bill Clinton?

Cheeto ain't coming back. He'll play kingmaker and is just bullshitting about a third party to scare the GOP.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:06 pm

It depends. Teddy Roosevelt divided the GOP vote almost evenly, and that elected Wilson. Ralph Nader took just a (considerable) fraction of the GOP vote, and because Dad Bush was a lousy president, that was enough.

Realistically, however, I don't think Trump has the power or the life speak necessary to make considerable waves in Burger polidicks.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:15 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:28 pm
Ok, wait up. I get that american polidicks are retarded because they put everything in two baskets that are basically both fucked by the lobbies and the Congress ultimately, but how is making a third part party, independent from the other two, any sort of accelerationism?
Because forming a third party is retarded. If Trump was going to win on a third party, he'd have done it the first time. And he couldn't do it back then, so he won't be able to win now. All forming a third party does is split republican votes and ensure the democrats control the USA for the foreseeable future. That's IF him forming a party has any effect at all. It probably won't because he's lost.

There's a reason we have the two-party system. We used to have a billion parties and now we have two. Some countries don't even have a second party. Our political system is a great example of darwinism in action. You start from a massive number of political parties and, over time, we gradually condense into larger and larger parties that represent specific issues less and general attitudes more. Because the parties are so big that vague attitudes and talking points are the only ways to differentiate them. :lol:

It's not a coincidence or accident that we have two parties. The party with the most votes wins. Ergo, the biggest party wins. Why? Because the biggest party is the biggest. It has co-opted all the smaller interest groups and taken their votes for itself.

In our current political climate, we have two parties: Democrats and Republicans. Basically the same party except for SJWism and some other shit. Now, if you take x thousands of votes away from the Republican base and give it to Trump's Party of Failure, then the Democrats win every time. Absolutely every time. Trump's Third Party has no chance to win, because Democrats won't vote for him and a lot of Republicans will vote for the newest GOP cuck.

End result is this: with no changes in Democratic voters and siphoning away Republican votes, the Dems take over everything. I call it accelerationism because I've heard so many guestfags argue in favor of accelerationism on DHI. I just assumed that those who vote for a third party do so in full knowledge that they're throwing away their vote and giving it to their opposition. That's fine if you want to do that, or if you don't want to vote at all because shit's rigged. But we will probably never again, EVER, have a third-party candidate take the office of President. Even Trump wasn't really third-party (he kinda was until he won the primaries and then the republicans took him in.) Trump is just throwing a fit because the republicans threw him under the bus. Just like how he threw his maga occupy followers under the bus himself. :lol:

Third parties are even more verboten now that the established power circles have decided to never again allow another Trump into office. Like I said, he was the closest we have gotten to an independent president in ages and they're going to continue REEing over him until long after he dies. Shitlibs will make sure he goes down in history as Hitler 2.0
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:17 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:06 pm
Ralph Nader took just a (considerable) fraction of the GOP vote
I think you mean Ross Perot. If Ralph Nader took anyone's votes it sure has fuck wasn't GOP.
Is Spoony dead yet?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Corrupt as fuck Democrat and massive shitlib Kwame Kilpatrick was pardoned by Trump. Snowden will still be abducted back to the US for lifetime imprisonment though.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:11 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:17 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:06 pm
Ralph Nader took just a (considerable) fraction of the GOP vote
I think you mean Ross Perot. If Ralph Nader took anyone's votes it sure has fuck wasn't GOP.
Blah, I had the right guy pictured in my mind, but completely botched the name. I guess the Biden Era is already having an effect!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:44 pm

Lol, no Snowden, Assange or Manning, but he did pardon Steve Bannon and a bunch of negroes. Now that's winning!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:44 pm
Manning
No one wants the tranny faggot pardoned.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:44 pm
Lol, no Snowden, Assange or Manning, but he did pardon Steve Bannon and a bunch of negroes. Now that's winning!
A bit late to try and get The Black Vote (tm).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Looks like the Storm never happened, guys.
Is Spoony dead yet?