Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:18 pm

If those are even real. Going to a different room to put away a basket of laundry exhausts her for the entire rest of the day. I don't believe for a second she ventures anywhere in the leaf winter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:55 pm

Can't even do a small load of laundry without getting exhausted and having to cancel plans for the day.

#DefinitelyWeak
Is Spoony dead yet?

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:54 am

Check on Twitter friends and @TheSpoonyOne.
So spooney no friend? Trouble in paradise? Self-reflection? Or confirming S.O is Splooney (a mystery nobody saw as mystery and nobody saw that coming)?
So many questions.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:44 am

He's not a friend. He's a sweetheart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:10 am

The lack of spoony in this thread is a result of his continuing refusal to do anything. If you want less hogwatch and more spoony, convince that drunk faggot to move out of his house already. He's so lucky covid has stopped the bank from evicting him. He never should have benefited from the stay on evictions in the first place. His income isn't dependent upon or affected negatively by Covid and he'd been refusing to pay his rent long before the first cases of Covid hit North America.

Spoony is the perfect example of someone who continues to receive (undeserved) lucky break after lucky break while remaining stubbornly ungrateful at every turn. His life is shit because he made it that way. But no matter how shit his life becomes as a result of HIS bad decisions, life keeps throwing him second chances. Second chances he not only doesn't deserve, but doesn't appreciate and promptly squanders. He could have made a ridiculous amount of money streaming over the last few months, and thereby save his house for good. But he's too arrogant, lazy and bitter to even try.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Scipio Africanus

Post by Scipio Africanus » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:18 pm
If those are even real. Going to a different room to put away a basket of laundry exhausts her for the entire rest of the day. I don't believe for a second she ventures anywhere in the leaf winter.
Not only does she venture outside in the leaf winter, but she ventures outside WITH JUST SHORTS AND SANDALS!!!!!!!11111111one

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:02 pm

Public transportation is awful for reasons like that. Imagine being a poorfag that has to take the bus and your reward is seeing that hideous beast in a getup like that.
Absolutely revolting!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:04 pm

Having violent nightmares about Spoony. Charming.

Wearing shorts and sandals to take the bus? Do I even need to point out that the hog needs a keeper? If you can't dress yourself, you have no business being away from your guardian.
SpoilerShow
10C is like 40 degrees burgerenheit, right? Not that cold if I'm converting correctly. 40 is cold when it's inside your house, but not so much when walking around outside, wearing appropriate clothing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:09 pm

I somewhat feel for spooneth and get why he's so exhausted and sadman.
Pissogre violent dreams are so violent and revolting, the power of cosmac makes him depressed.
And who wouldn't be depressed if he had buttsecks with that piece of lard? You won't call that sex, so violent nightmare makes whole lot of sense.

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:04 pm
Having violent nightmares about Spoony. Charming.

Wearing shorts and sandals to take the bus? Do I even need to point out that the hog needs a keeper? If you can't dress yourself, you have no business being away from your guardian.
SpoilerShow
10C is like 40 degrees burgerenheit, right? Not that cold if I'm converting correctly. 40 is cold when it's inside your house, but not so much when walking around outside, wearing appropriate clothing.
Close enough, it's closer to 50 in burger from what I can remember.
10C with sandals and short is not that surprising if you consider how massive she is. He wouldn't probably even feel it was cold.
However, I don't agree with keeper thing. Let her be without it, that way she might be actual genetical dead end and not breed. Well, only breed in her violent nightmares™