People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:00 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:51 am
Who cares how it looks, it's about sending a message.
The only message that will send is that you wanted to look even dumber than with a mask.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:23 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:43 am
Got asked to cuck muzzle at another nearby store. Something must of happened
You're just ugly.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:50 pm

Smegma is the thick, white, cheesy substance that collects under the foreskin of the penis. It's more common in uncircumcised men who don't clean that area well enough. Women can also get smegma in their vaginal area. It's normal to have some smegma.
Just learned about this.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:51 pm

k
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Black guys with no hair but they carry around that stupid little brown brush and constantly brush their peanut-shaped noggins.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:12 pm

To polish?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:38 am
They have to tape. Boobs are transphobic.
>Suddenly, Kenshin mistaking Kaoru for a young boy makes all the fucking sense in the world

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:33 am

Our power went out here for a while. Usually doesn't happen. But it made me realize how crazy efficient candles are. Not the gay ones that lesbians buy to have sex with, but normal candles. The loss of power also had me thinking about what happens when the grid goes down. Even though I have plenty of food, I need to think about lighting. I tried searching for candle lanterns on bezos.com, but the chinese trash is all the search engine provides me with.

So what about you faggots? Do you all have generators? I would assume the countryfags here have alternate power methods set up. I am planning to get a wood-burning stove eventually.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:42 am

I don't have a generator no, the longest we've been out of power was for a few days when I was younger, otherwise it comes back up within a few hours usually.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:19 am

It was out for around 10 hours for me. Got me thinking about what would happen if the power outage was for days rather than hours.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome