Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:11 am

Is that the one actual white male on the team or is that the janitor?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:31 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:46 pm
I dont care about them creating (another) overhyped below average game. Even with all the bugs and glitches etc. Just admit you messed up and will do your best to fix things in the future.

What I AM angry about is them knowing it all beforehand and willfully lying to the consumer. Never ever let them make you think the discussion is purely about the game's quality which they will slightly improve with patches and then people will forget about everything. They can never patch the fact that they willfully lied and mislead their fans and consumers though, theyve proven theyre as scummy or worse than any other developer out there in the lines of EA and activision.
Not just that they told a few lies, either. They basically conspired, as in x-files level of conspiracy, to keep sales high in spite of the product being shit.

First they bought up the critical early reviews. They lied in pre-release interviews. Gave a false image of the game.

Then there was the review embargo. So even if some of the reviewers WERE honest, they were held back by a retarded rule saying they couldn't shit on the game until the early purchases were in and it was too late.

The level of dishonesty was extreme even by the standards of other AAA studios. That they rushed to give fake apologies says nothing about them except they wanted to keep refund demands low and maintain sales.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:45 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:56 am
Not just the new edition of the TTRPG but there's also a comic series and a Netflix series on the way. The problem is that no cunt will be playing the trashfire game in 6 months, so it may well have tanked the franchise before it starts.
Doesn't help the original franchise was so "popular" that it died in the 90s.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:46 pm
They can never patch the fact that they willfully lied and mislead their fans and consumers though, theyve proven theyre as scummy or worse than any other developer out there in the lines of EA and activision.
Gaymurs will just forget. They always do.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:57 am
Its all preparation for Cyberpunk Online, they need to people to have some trust in them again before they can pull each and every shekel from their purse GTA Online style.
You think having everyone be controlled by a player is easier than implementing an AI :lol: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:43 am

There is no way their jank engine can handle netcode or that they are capable of making one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:55 pm

You think having everyone be controlled by a player is easier than implementing an AI :lol: ?

Nope lol. Im not saying they wont fuck it up but if they dont attempt to restore their reputation nobody, even the cdpr bootlickers, will throw money in their online mode.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:25 pm

The online mode has always been marketed as a relatively unimportant add-on. If even CDPR's bullshit marketing can't make it sound interesting then how shit must it be? The main event was always the main game. Now it looks like it's going to take them a full calendar year just to fix the empty, lifeless shitheap they made, no mention of these paid expansions that they were hyping before.

It boggles my mind that The Gamers are willing to accept that shitty apology video. Even once the game is "fixed" with all the bugs ironed out and actual AI and basic character customisation added, it will basically be a bog-standard visually impressive action RPG. It still won't stand out over the crowd. It still won't actually offer any of the stuff that people were actually hyped for, like the different branching stories and deep RPG elements.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:27 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:25 pm
The online mode has always been marketed as a relatively unimportant add-on. If even CDPR's bullshit marketing can't make it sound interesting then how shit must it be? The main event was always the main game. Now it looks like it's going to take them a full calendar year just to fix the empty, lifeless shitheap they made, no mention of these paid expansions that they were hyping before.

It boggles my mind that The Gamers are willing to accept that shitty apology video. Even once the game is "fixed" with all the bugs ironed out and actual AI and basic character customisation added, it will basically be a bog-standard visually impressive action RPG. It still won't stand out over the crowd. It still won't actually offer any of the stuff that people were actually hyped for, like the different branching stories and deep RPG elements.
I actually dont even think the graphics are good. Well maybe with a 3080 and super computer worth 3k+
But for 95% of us gamers not running the latest of the latest hardware the extra graphical fluff falls away and then im looking at a game that looks like gta 4 or something....

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:47 pm

The whole graphics debacle shit and
>BUT IT LOOKS GR8 ON MY COMPUTOR
shit is making me have flashbacks to Crysis 1 all over again and how 10 years from now, blowjob-sounding faggots will upload videos on jewtube 2.0 about how revolutionary Cyberfag really was and how it used to be the benchmark title of 2020 or some shit.

And yes, I fucking hate Crysis, anything made by turks is shit.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:21 am
I knew you were an immortal
He knows!

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:13 am
Orpheus had a wife.
He also had an unwanted harem of fangirls that killed him, tore him to pieces and kept one each. The ancient greeks knew full well about the terror of them fangirls / fujoshi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Complicity wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:34 am
Don't be too hard on him.
Unlike e-thots, he has to interact with Rachels irl every day and pretend to like them to keep the cuck donations flowing.
Hey, he wanted to be a host and attract super-rich old ladies so that he can get three times the fat stacks of money the hostesses receive, so of course I'm gonna roast the guy. :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:02 pm

Is there a full song of the video, ban? Sounds like some nice 2000s era Schranz.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:25 pm

As much as I hate Crysis, because it is at best mediocre shit shooter, I have to admit it actually moved PC gayming forwards and it was huge jump graphically that forced other devs to do something more.
Notice how after Crysis, there are basically no games to push graphics in as impressive way as Crysis did. RTX was supposed to be DA REVOLUTION, but we all know where that crap went and will be going.
You could bring up RDR2, but let's be honest, it's just shit console port barely slapped together that is only impressive in its scope rather than looks like Cryris was pushing with new effects.
Down the shitter only inflating price of cumsoles.