Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:41 pm

The real trannies were the friends we made along the way.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:30 am

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:55 am

does anybody know some good movies with either William Zabka (Johnny) or Martin Kove (Krees)? They seem like decent actors who could be in some fun (b)-movies but I dont know anything theyre in

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:57 am

Zabka shows up in Hot Tub Time Machine for a bit.

I like Death Race 2000 - and Martin Kove's in that.
ebin namefag wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:07 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:58 pm
Cobra Guy is like the Mongoloidian where soys worship it because its lightly less pozed than their regular swill.
It reminds me of nothing so much as that faggot shit "lovecraft country." Some gay-ass reboot that stomps all over the original work and needlessly extends it for no raisin.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:30 am

I will shill at least the first season of Cobra Kai - it was made with love for that first movie (and even the second, it seems?) - to the point where they have clips and everything.

Its almost a fluke - because the acting isn't like, top tier, and the direction isn't fancy, its not The Knick, Band of Brothers or The Wire - but everything comes together well. The right crew found the right cast and it just gelled. Youtube is gay - but YouTube Red was a shit enough streaming service that names like Ralph Macchio and Billy Zabka were big enough where it feels like the higher ups just let them do what they want. Now that Nigflix has it - I'd be working to wrap it up if I were the showrunners, but I doubt the third season is the last.

And Lovecraft Country - I've been meaning to at least give it a chance, but "racism is the monster" is a really lame idea. Something like "we're going to do a Lovecraft esque story and show love for his writing but subvert some of the maybe more dated shit and we'll have a black cast" would have maybe had a chance, but it doesn't sound like that's what they did.
ebin namefag wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:13 am

It literally is The Mandalorian but on earth, a shitty fan fiction filled with cameos from old characters. They already brought back the old evil guy, as well as the characters from part 2. Now there's talk of Terry Silver and Mike Barnes from 3 coming back as villains, and the mom of one of the girls might be Hilary Swank's character from The Next Karate Kid. It's stupid. Why the fuck is everyone still living in this small California town like 40 years later? Who cares what some former small town Karate champ is doing? Why hasn't some mma club come in and bullied them all out of business?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:05 am

Should've usd the series to make a Street Fighter tournament, so it's at least somewhat interesting.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:30 am
And Lovecraft Country - I've been meaning to at least give it a chance, but "racism is the monster" is a really lame idea. Something like "we're going to do a Lovecraft esque story and show love for his writing but subvert some of the maybe more dated shit and we'll have a black cast" would have maybe had a chance, but it doesn't sound like that's what they did.
They don't care about the source material. It's just a coat they wear over their identity politics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:20 pm

All those gits ever know is >muh cthulhu anyway. Maybe they remember fish people.
All the much more rad shit like colours from space, weird apartments with witch dimensions in the corner or dream travels to strange places is something they haven't ever heard about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:40 pm
They just need to introduce a tranny character, DHI would fall in love with it then.
There was a scene were Johnny's getting calls from parents to sign there kids up for Karate lessons and says,

"Trans what? Is this a prank call?" and it's never mentioned again