China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:00 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:56 am
How do you plan to genocide muslims without establishing that precedent?
I think there's some miscommunication going on here. My complaint isn't that they do it, nor that they brag about it. It's that the fucking Chinks that ought to get genocided themselves are doing it.
If this was old school Serbia doing their thing I'd be delighted.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:21 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:31 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:29 am
It means wife, if I'm not entirely mistaken. I've never heard of it being used as an insult.
Can confirm. My grandmother was half and told me it wasn’t derogatory.
Leave that for the White Man to decide, my dear Person of Red.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:40 am

Despite posting here, I don't actually want any group to be genocided.
SpoilerShow
Except californians
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:49 pm

Not even Turks?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:40 am
Despite posting here, I don't actually want any group to be genocided.
SpoilerShow
Except californians
Why get our hands dirty when Africans would kill themselves off if we just left them alone? Israel cam defend itself. These things are usually self correcting problems if you think about it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:25 pm
ban wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:27 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:21 pm
squaw
Didn't even know that word even existed. :lol:
It doesn't actually mean "cunt" despite what the SJWs claim. But some racebaiter made that up and it stuck.
Didn't even know that's what burgers used that word for. Not really in the know regarding native american derogatory words in general, apart from the now slanted "redskin".
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:32 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:49 pm
Not even Turks?
Uyghur kinda count as turks as well. Remember, never forget, that when things got tough for the turks, they'd always call their mongolian and uyghur cousins to come over to "smoothen" things over in rebellions or insurrections or in Greece's case, the Revolution. Half the reason Greece has lost its will and we're all nihilistically waiting for the death of the nation like Japan, is because we saw what the effect of razed Earth truly means :

Just imagine you being a greekfag in the revolution back in 1821 and you finally score some hits against the Turks and things go relatively well. Then, one day, as you scout in the mountains you come across a camp of Uyghurs stationed near a small village of civilians. Then you witness how in a few hours those mongolian death machines kill every man, rape every woman, child and baby, horrifically torture them by cutting their limbs and letting them bleed to death(the most "kind" and "painless" method of death for them) while scorching the entire village, eating the limbs of the women and then decimate whatever ruins remained from the fire they set. And compared to your fucking anemic team of 5 thieves that have barely eaten or drank anything for two weeks now, you have teams of about 50 horse riders that are so big and muscular and ready to rape and destroy anything to the left of their horse and then anihilate any trace of you. Shit's terrifying.

To the point that not even our lbtq+ / blacks / anarchist fags uttered a wrd for sympathy for the Uyghurs when they learned what Big Brother Xinnie was doing to them. Nothing, not even a shred of sympathy. Just complete and utter apathy towards what was happening to them.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:13 pm

There goes another ally for Erdogan, it seems.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:22 pm

ban wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:37 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:25 pm
ban wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:27 pm

Didn't even know that word even existed. :lol:
It doesn't actually mean "cunt" despite what the SJWs claim. But some racebaiter made that up and it stuck.
Didn't even know that's what burgers used that word for. Not really in the know regarding native american derogatory words in general, apart from the now slanted "redskin".
This literally started because Oprah had some crackpot activist guest on her shitty TV show that started the lie. So now SJWs are going around trying to eliminate the word Squaw from historical sites.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 pm

I expect "pemmican", "wigman" and "tipi" to follow not long after. Every trace of native culture must be unpersonned.
-Yours Truly