People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:29 pm

Just walk away guest, stop watching the news you'll be a lot happier
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:38 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:14 pm
I'm a burgeoning man of culture, but wtf is the story supposed to be for Bible Black?
It's like some college run by a cult or something. Mostly just an excuse for futa and a couple tentacles here and there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:38 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:14 pm
I'm a burgeoning man of culture, but wtf is the story supposed to be for Bible Black?
It's like some college run by a cult or something. Mostly just an excuse for futa and a couple tentacles here and there.
Bla blah magic book blah mind control something something daemon rape.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:18 pm

2 days now of shitting rusty water every four hours.

I wish I had covid instead.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:10 pm

Got asked to leave a local chain grocery store today, no one said a thing until I got to the register and the lady reee'd about it, even after saying I have a medical condition. My girlfriend wears a mask like a good goy and of course they will let her check out with my card. It's all a fucking gay virtue signal and this is why I have to shop at goymart.

They were supposed to release a senate bill that stops this shit and they had the veto votes necessary but the Republicans are cucks per usual and never put it to vote
Last edited by mad bum on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Nobody cared until you didn't put on the mask.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:41 am

My computer chair broke. It was pretty pricey and didn't have wheels but it was the most comfortable chair I've had. They don't seem to make it anymore, so I'll have to shop around

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:20 am

Never buy computer or gaming chairs. Get shit expensive office chairs. Shit a CEO would get. Realistically, you'll plant tour ass in that chair for years so don't cheap out.
Shit, I've passed out drunk so often in mine, it's basically my second bed and I've certainly spent more time in it than I did on my mattress.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:28 am

Gaming chairs are a hilarious meme. Cheapest trash there is with fucking racing stripes and RGB shit glued on. Like Kugel said get a decent Executive Office Chair. Something you spend several hours a day in isn't worth saving a couple of hundred bucks on garbage.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:40 am

Oh my world, fucking colours!
A proper chair is always leather. Brown or black. If you can't wipe it off it's garbage!
Who would you trust? Fucking gaymers that will shill absolute garbage or wealthy execs that have to sit around for hours that don't have to beg and thank autists in chat for pennies but instead are used to smoking Cohibas and spend their free time on their 35mil yacht?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!