Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:06 am

It's not healthy to have a fupa.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:52 am
There's a very thin line for girls when they are just a little extra big and just straight ham planets. Honestly if people believe this shit then they deserve a quick death.
Yeah, but that kind of headline doesn't get a "this claim is not endorsed by the WHO" or whatever the fuck the cuckolds and dangerhairs at Twitter slap on HQC, Ivermecticin, and concerns about rushed vaccines related posts.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:36 pm
She has a tendency to delete lives for various reasons, be it because she realizes that she was too manic, or because she can't edit out her tics, spontaneous nosebleeds (a new development with her; who knows if it's just the dry air), or cases of actual sharting .
?????

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:00 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
She has a tendency to delete lives for various reasons, be it because she realizes that she was too manic, or because she can't edit out her tics, spontaneous nosebleeds (a new development with her; who knows if it's just the dry air), or cases of actual sharting .
?????
Fatties have high blood pressure and get nosebleeds easily.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:04 am

I also want to point out that a lot of (((healthy))) hamplanet females have symptomatic PCOS, which is not "healthy" at all. They brag about being healthy in the sense of having okay blood sugar levels or blood pressure (for now,) but they're still not healthy. Get one of those fat gunts to spend a day unloading trucks and then see how healthy they are.

In fact, fuck it, all journalist/blogger types should have to shovel shit or unload trucks for a day, as part of some life skills training. Go work a job where you're nothing more than a human forklift. You'll realize real fast that you are your body. Blogging and ebegging are so disconnected from humanity that a fat acceptance blogger may as well be mutated, whiny Hutt.
SpoilerShow
Chopping, loading and stacking wood for a day would be another good option select.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:54 am

Loading and stacking wood is makes ya very fit. I can only recommend.

"Healthy At Every Size" is really just about a bunch of junkies making up nonsense about how their addiction is totally healthy, just so they can feel better about themselves when they stuff in their third cake of the day.
This movement wouldn't even be half as bad if there weren't a bunch of retards that keep giving them a platform.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
?????
She's had two lives so far where her nose would just start bleeding. Who knows how this started, but I don't think it'll properly heal anytime soon thanks to the diabetus she totally doesn't have.
She may have had more nosebleeds, which could be one of the many reasons for the various jump cuts she puts into her edited videos.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:19 pm

I can't even remember when I last had a nosebleed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:23 pm

I can't say for absolute certain that I've ever had one.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 am

I think I only have them when it's abnormally dry and cold outside. Probably been a year or longer.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:21 pm

I know I've had one before when I had a cold and my nose was absolutely wrecked. But that's ages ago.
These days I just take a nose shower, some spray and that's usually enough to have a free nose all day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!