Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:16 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:35 am
I'm curious how much he makes. I want to know the price for a human soul.
That's flexible.
But Nick could very well be on the way to be a millionaire.
He's still young and could make fuck off money and then stop and get his shit together. I just think he likes the negative attention too much.
Thing about that, being >still young isn't a sure thing when you're gambling with morbesity. Some of those deathfats live to 80 with no problems. Others die at 35. Or younger.

Nick is not just fat, but he's also gay and has no self-control. He talks about being buttblasted by gay lovers and cheating on his boyfriend all the time. He's the kind of gross faggot who could easily get AIDS along with his beetus. Or die of a combination of obesity and drug abuse, because he strikes me as someone who would go in for drugs, too.

Being fat by itself is enough to kill Nick, but he isn't just a normal fatass. All the money in the world won't help him if he doesn't stop in time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:55 am

He might be rich by YouTube standards(?), but he isn't Magic Johnson rich.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:58 am

I think he's just self-destructive. What's a better way of speedrunning to death than getting lots of money along with it? The richer you are, the easier it is to burn out hot and quickly like a small star.

I'm just saying that he could opt out. He clearly won't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:36 pm

He probably thinks he can just buy himself out of this mess with a gastric bypass.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:12 pm
I've never heard a chink that is B fat.
Most of them tend to "disappear", I assume.
She responded by laughing and going back for more food.
She also - allegedly - has a severe case of fatty liver disease, which she also laughed off cause the name was funny I guess.
She's pretty much too retarded to live.
Don't be surprised if she dies in the next few months. Her diabeetus is totally uncontrolled and she's on a bender.
She has probably known that she is at least pre-diabetic for years, but she doesn't give a shit. That condition only exists if she wants sympathy during the "health journey" of her cycle (much like she flip-flops between having an eating disorder or not).

Note that the "binge like there's no tomorrow" cycle has become more and more dominant, with attempts at diets lasting only a day or so atm.
Their apartment is a pigsty. James must be refusing to clean and Chantal obviously won't.
Supposedly it is Chantal's duty to clean while James is actually working via home office. But seeing how Chantal is so overweight that she can no longer stand without leaning against something, there's no way in hell she'd get anything done.
She baleeted the stream for "copyright reasons," but it's also possible she didn't want people seeing her oppositional defiant disorder in full force.
She has a tendency to delete lives for various reasons, be it because she realizes that she was too manic, or because she can't edit out her tics, spontaneous nosebleeds (a new development with her; who knows if it's just the dry air), or cases of actual sharting .
Not that she cares, since she already got the superchat bucks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:51 pm

Ha, feeders give her superberries?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:04 pm

She's probably not stimulating them on purpose because her IQ is like in the single digits, but boy is she the holy grail for feeders. She gains weight like a boss (despite her insistence of being perpetually below 400 lbs.), and she's too stupid to actually listen to advice.
Also she gets literal foodgams from eating junk food.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:47 pm

Yeah, feeders give her superberries on her jewtube lives. It's probably a big reason why she does those every now and again. Low on money for a binge? Turn on your phone and go live for a while.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:48 am

WE BELIEVE IN SCIENCE!
And it is a real cover. I also checked and the oldest of the 11 women profiled (not all of them are fat though) is 31. Saying you are a "healthy" obese person is the same as saying you are a "healthy" chain smoker. Youth is the only thing keeping you from being fucked over.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:46 am

I guess landwhales are "healthy" in the sense that you rarely see one over 40.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:52 am

There's a very thin line for girls when they are just a little extra big and just straight ham planets. Honestly if people believe this shit then they deserve a quick death.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]