Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:46 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:26 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:15 pm
SWERY is dead to me. Not only did he bend the knee to the sjws for something as game as “dead naming” but he made a broken unplayable mess of a game to boot. I hate that term, but calling the tranny character by his birth name wasn’t even done in an offensive way.
You're gonna have to be a bit more specific here dood. :lol:
They made a DP game designed for the Switch.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:49 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
ban wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:54 pm
Come on tictac, I think this video is improvement. Look : he wears a mask. Surely, the thumbnail won't be clickbait and we'll be spending the video with Jim unmasked. :lol:

As for SWERY being trannyphobic : big whoop, he's also a million years late on this retarded bandwagon. Also, nice to know he doesn't consider Warcraft 3 Reforged one of the worst games this year. Glad to know where his priorities go : sucking estrogen and eating bufallo wings.
SWERY is dead to me. Not only did he bend the knee to the sjws for something as game as “dead naming” but he made a broken unplayable mess of a game to boot. I hate that term, but calling the tranny character by his birth name wasn’t even done in an offensive way.
Of course it wasn't. Did you expect otherwise? :lol: And yet, Jim sperges for ages about how swery is transphobic and harassing people on twatter. That's because transfags can never be appeased. Even if you have the best intentions, if you say a single word they dislike then you're the enemy forever and no amount of groveling will satisfy them.

They are broken trannies who desperately want others to be made as miserable as they themselves feel. They need their mental illness affirmed by absolutely everyone, otherwise they flip their shit. The mildest form of dissent from their narrative is worse to them than 1000 nuclear bombs exploding on six gorillion jews.

The japanese in general have a different attitude towards transgenderism than the west and have depicted it for ages (and continue to) in ways twitter sjws find problematic. I truly believe there is an element of culture shock at work. They haven't absorbed the sjw narrative on transgenderism and don't view it the same way western twitter slacktivists do. So they depict trans people as drag queens or gay dudes lusting for cock because it probably all seems the same to them. And anyway, "deadnaming" as some kind of HORRIBLE BAD THING is a relatively new move even among SJWs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:50 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:26 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Okay full disclosure, I unapologetically love the first Deadly Premonition. I happened across it in a game shop one day and grabbed it not knowing anything about it. Despite the rough driving and some of the enemies being bullet sponges (looking at you Ju-On bitches) it was a blast for me. I liked the whole side quests introducing you to the oddball cast, felt the core gameplay was solid enough, and adored the story.

2 was just a mess. They shit on Morgan as a character, had this lame rehash story in a different part of the country, and it ran even worse than its predecessor.

Agreed fully rabid, gotta day Nips portrays LGBT more accurately in their media than we do. :lol:

ban

Post by ban » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:27 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:46 pm
They made a DP game designed for the Switch.
[/quote]
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:50 pm
Okay full disclosure, I unapologetically love the first Deadly Premonition. I happened across it in a game shop one day and grabbed it not knowing anything about it. Despite the rough driving and some of the enemies being bullet sponges (looking at you Ju-On bitches) it was a blast for me. I liked the whole side quests introducing you to the oddball cast, felt the core gameplay was solid enough, and adored the story.

2 was just a mess. They shit on Morgan as a character, had this lame rehash story in a different part of the country, and it ran even worse than its predecessor.

I'm disappointed in you all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SWERY's games are all horribly coded, the dude's always been broke as fuck but I can at least commend him for the hustle. And his studio as well.

I didn't know about 2 being shit on the story side though. It's not like I followed any of HIS games in particular but I know of him through Access Games. I believe he may have worked Tonba 2 as a designer and he was one of the four writters for the [Lord of ] series of monhun clones based on Lord of Vermilion by Square. So he definitely was in games that I liked and played a lot of but other than that...and of course the games were hilariously budgeted as well but one would never notice, especially when Access Games is also responsible for Drakengard 3 and the Ace Combat games post 2005.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:50 pm
Agreed fully rabid, gotta day Nips portrays LGBT more accurately in their media than we do. :lol:
Hulkhogansgaywhaaaaaaaa? :lol:

Also :

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:27 pm

Y'all forgetting the newest greatest LGBT icon.
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:09 pm
Whats with anglos fellating things on camera? See: Yim Sterling.
They've watched too much Girls Bravo.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:49 pm
And anyway, "deadnaming" as some kind of HORRIBLE BAD THING is a relatively new move even among SJWs.
It's just one of these arbitrary taboos they make up every couple weeks to catch infidels that don't pay enough attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:49 pm
Of course it wasn't. Did you expect otherwise? :lol: And yet, Jim sperges for ages about how swery is transphobic and harassing people on twatter. That's because transfags can never be appeased. Even if you have the best intentions, if you say a single word they dislike then you're the enemy forever and no amount of groveling will satisfy them.
Yep. Just like Cybercock 2077. CDPR bent over backwards to make the most tranny-appeasing game possible. E3 2019 was nothing but them talking about trans this and trans that. And what happened? RefagEra decided it was "transphobic" anyway, for whatever reasons, and that was the end of it. Try to argue otherwise there and they will just ban you. They only seek to destroy.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:42 pm

The troons are always crying about how terrified they are and in danger, it reminds me of when Cheeto got elected and the veep's dumb ass went to see Hamilton and the cast came out and was literally shaking and crying about being scared and demanding he explain himself. Modern lefties are the softest fucking cunts who ever lived, I swear to god.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:24 am

But it seems to never stop working to just fake cry over every little fucking thing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:31 am

The troon cries in pain as he strikes you.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:24 am
But it seems to never stop working to just fake cry over every little fucking thing.
Normies would have to stop appeasing them for them to stop doing it.

Reminds me of how you sometimes see a grown adult, a 50ish years old man or woman, throwing a temper tantrum like a four-year-old. In their entire life, whenever they threw a fit, the people around them rushed to appease them. So they never learned about appropriate and inappropriate behaviors and still act like toddlers.

The trans community is made up largely of vindictive, perpetually-"offended," tantrum-throwing toddler-adults who never learned appropriate behavior. You tell them "no" regarding any subject and they go nuclear.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome