People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:17 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:13 pm
Sounds like norovirus. It's incredibly contagious, breaks out in 8 hours or less, and then you'll be glued to your toilet, evacuating from rear and front ends until you're just a retching, farting skin sheet.
At least it gets better about 4 to 6 hours in, cautiously start eating after 12, and be completely non-contagious after at most 48 hours.
I always catch this on account of ALWAYS coming across the patient zero who starts it, and I fear it way more than the retarded china coof. You can imagine it spreads like wildfire on any hospital ward once it got started there.
It floats in the aerosol of the infected vomit and diarrhea so if you came anywhere near that, get a bucket ready and take the next day(s) off sickleave.

Oh I forgot the best part. You can never develop a lasting immunity to it. Get it every other week, if you're (un)lucky.
Stop eating ass and you'll be fine.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:36 am

That bowed head emoji is nefarious and evil.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:29 am

List of okay to use emojis: :thinking:
That's it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:09 pm

:lol: is so old it's a classic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:34 pm
That's a smilie, not an emoji.
True. They just can't call it that due to copyright nonsense.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:00 am

Women taking their shoes off in public. I don't know why they think that shit is cute but it's gross. They do it mostly in the summer when they're all wearing flip-flops like the NPC lemmings they are.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:03 am

Women are disgusting.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:21 am

I've seen the light and embraced 2D.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:22 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:00 am
Women taking their shoes off in public. I don't know why they think that shit is cute but it's gross.
Too many women have been brainwashed by Tarantino movies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome