Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Sieg Zeon

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Probably, who hasn’t? Shame nobody dropped any of them off a cliff during their childhoods, we’d be better off.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:34 am

At the end of watching old Cinema Snob videos - don't know why, can't give a good excuse - but I reread that statement Brad put out about firing Jake (that was news DHI broke lol) - and I'm lookin at this like, this bitch is talking about bein polyamorous and that in and of itself isn't a red flag to either of these dipshits. Brad is simping for the chick and has that bitter cuck energy going on - and Jake stuck his dick in crazy (sounds like he married crazy, too) - honestly, beyond *maybe* one hook up (depending on the person) - you steer clear of poly bitches like that. But he's still pouting over this? All Jake's really guilty of is being a dumbass.

But he blacklists this dude because Jake fucked his dumbshit sort of poly girlfriend. Just - like, I'm left scratching my head.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:46 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:34 am
All Jake's really guilty of is being a dumbass.

But he blacklists this dude because Jake fucked his dumbshit sort of poly girlfriend. Just - like, I'm left scratching my head.
I think blacklisting a friend for having sex with your girlfriend is extremely justified even if you're dating a poly nymphomaniac weirdo.
The proper thing for Jake to have done is to tell Brad that he was being a dumbass and that his new girlfriend was a cock-seeking missile, not to fuck her butt on the Snob Chair.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:32 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:34 am
At the end of watching old Cinema Snob videos - don't know why, can't give a good excuse - but I reread that statement Brad put out about firing Jake (that was news DHI broke lol) - and I'm lookin at this like, this bitch is talking about bein polyamorous and that in and of itself isn't a red flag to either of these dipshits. Brad is simping for the chick and has that bitter cuck energy going on - and Jake stuck his dick in crazy (sounds like he married crazy, too) - honestly, beyond *maybe* one hook up (depending on the person) - you steer clear of poly bitches like that. But he's still pouting over this? All Jake's really guilty of is being a dumbass.

He was definitely a bitter cunt about that, whenever his simp rage seethes into his videos you know he’s ass mad at the time. Cheating is slimy, and fucking your friend’s girl is also a shit thing to do, but Jake took a bullet for Brad. It wasn’t right, a good friend would have warned him the moment he found out like Redline said, although some people don’t want to hear the truth. Still, Brad did say shit like Jake tried to pick up underage girls at cons and other shitty stuff...something we all know came back in the form of karma with Lupa’s accusations.

Brad felt wronged so he made a big statement and lorded that over Jake and was bitter when people were asking if Jake was okay, but you notice he’s never been able to do that with people like Slaver Brian or others? He didn’t so much as address that shit because he couldn’t be high and mighty about it.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:12 pm

He actually had room to feel superior over Slaver Brian - too. Part of not talking about that is because CMD conversations were never wise.
ebin namefag wrote:
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:05 pm

And to think Brad used his fans to help Brian fix his rotten teeth yet he bitched about not ever getting paid enough.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:32 am

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:09 am

We’ve seen that display of faggotry. Note he did it after Saint Speedball couldn’t breathe.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:44 am

Catholic Guilt.

Also they're not naming him - what a bunch of fucking pussies.
ebin namefag wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:33 am

What's with that odd Twitter account name?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!