China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: China

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:37 pm

It's the opposite here. Everything is locked the fuck down. Libraries, businesses, you name it. Feels like living in soviet russia. Nowhere to go and nothing to do. Even with a cuck muzzle, what are you going to do? Buy things at the shops which are closed? Stand in bread lines at the grocery store? Hit the drive-through (one of the few places that is open) so you can get even fatter?

The streets are dead, except for all the homeless of course.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:31 pm

I love how restaurants are either closed or take-out only, despite the fact that there's really not enough evidence supporting them being any sort of major spreader.
Fuck, throughout all of summer they were strict enough that you basically had to have an entire table for yourself, but that was apparently good not enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:46 pm

How close do you get to people that you're not usually around with anyway in a restaurant?
Did anyone ever say a word about public transportation though? That's where the real magic happens if you ask me.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 pm

Well, the Deutsche Bahn is currently on an all-time low in terms of people transported, though it's not like they have to fuck them even harder.
Though I do recall that you have to wear a mask throughout your entire bus or train journey.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:03 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:37 pm
It's the opposite here. Everything is locked the fuck down.
I don't think anything is closed anymore in my area. Most of the chain stores have mask signs but no one is enforcing it and compliance is about 60%. Very few independent stores have any requirements.
I went to Applebee's tonight and although the servers had masks and the booths had some plastic shields between them it was normal capacity (and the bar didn't seem to have any rules).

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:33 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:03 am
With all these red pills Jimmy is taking he might become the new Rush
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:39 am

Who knew the man that spat on Alex Jones and used to be with TYT could be so based.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:19 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:39 am
Who knew the man that spat on Alex Jones and used to be with TYT could be so based.
Nah, he's still the disgusting little bitch who'll spit at you in the hopes of giving you his Hep C. He's just slowly losing his mind because everything he believed politically was a lie.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:37 pm
It's the opposite here. Everything is locked the fuck down. Libraries, businesses, you name it. Feels like living in soviet russia. Nowhere to go and nothing to do. Even with a cuck muzzle, what are you going to do? Buy things at the shops which are closed? Stand in bread lines at the grocery store? Hit the drive-through (one of the few places that is open) so you can get even fatter?

The streets are dead, except for all the homeless of course.
Here in Texas, which is supposedly open, it's about the same. Libraries haven't been open since March, fast food places are all drive-thru only, and all the smaller bars that can't afford to convert to fake restaurants are closed indefinitely. Big restaurants are mostly at capacity again because they installed those big shields between booths, but the mask shit is still being enforced by pretty much every business, and except for grocery stores and a few exceptions everything shuts down around 7 or 8.

I'm not at all surprised at how gullible Americans are, just pissed at myself for not being able to fully exploit it.