The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:39 am
Sometimes they crop up in weird places, like I’ve had them recommended to me on Twitch. Didn’t Digorno’s X (cause that nigger never delivered) try to net a bunch of them to boost his audience? I know he recruits a lot of those knock off Cinema Snobs because he’s gay for Brad.
If you want nigger X dirt, you'll have to wait for OBM to come back.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:01 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sometimes they crop up in weird places, like I’ve had them recommended to me on Twitch. Didn’t Digorno’s X (cause that nigger never delivered) try to net a bunch of them to boost his audience? I know he recruits a lot of those knock off Cinema Snobs because he’s gay for Brad.
If you want nigger X dirt, you'll have to wait for OBM to come back.
I never got that connection with OBM, X didn’t have dirt, only common knowledge. His ultimate gaykaku was that he was gonna have Brad on a podcast and confront him about his marriage. It was stupid because from what I gathered he constantly blabbed about it, it’s like a villain telling Bond their plan before he even is in the trap.

I remember seeing him post his ban on twitter, something that Kugel deserves the highest honors for, but otherwise only know him as a wannabe who couldn’t even roll with Brad and Faggot Josh. I sort of remember him back when I mercilessly trolled Radiodrome comments, and he was also in one of Brad’s Bang Bus car reviews. Looking him up now it seems that he shows “muh free use” content on twitch (see full movies) and tries to leech onto people who have actual audiences. No wonder his thread bombed. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:22 am
Impossible to say, no-one remembers who the small-time CA assholes even were.
Linkara's joke of an audio drama (aka "Teh Best CA Crossover Evar") had like a dozen people I've never heard of. Probably all losers who joined a year or so before CTC happened.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
I know that Mormom faggot Suede has popped up on twitter, but I assumed he’s no longer active.
Dude essentially ended his career for this mandatory 1 year Mormon crusade. Suburban Knight heralded his return to the CAverse, but he did like 1-2 proper videos before starting some lazy Ninja Gayden LP that ended after one episode or something.
The only thing that kept him somewhat connected to the side were those Pockyman reviews he did with Linkara and Justin.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:32 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:22 am
Impossible to say, no-one remembers who the small-time CA assholes even were.
Linkara's joke of an audio drama (aka "Teh Best CA Crossover Evar") had like a dozen people I've never heard of. Probably all losers who joined a year or so before CTC happened.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
I know that Mormom faggot Suede has popped up on twitter, but I assumed he’s no longer active.
Dude essentially ended his career for this mandatory 1 year Mormon crusade. Suburban Knight heralded his return to the CAverse, but he did like 1-2 proper videos before starting some lazy Ninja Gayden LP that ended after one episode or something.
The only thing that kept him somewhat connected to the side were those Pockyman reviews he did with Linkara and Justin.
Yeah I remember his crusade, wonder how many waifus he has. He probably joined #ctc because Doge didn’t value his magic mormon underwear.

I love how Cockslut takes credit for that drama when he didn’t even really create. The twink wannabe Brad fag actually did. He’s one of those leftovers I mentioned.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:40 pm

Doesn't the mormon autist live in NZ? I can't imagine there being too much interest in autistic bycicle fags in Middle Earth.

The OBM thing is something I still don't understand and never will.
Some guestfag recognised him and that triggered his anxiety. That in turn caused him to act all weird, which triggered my hunting instinct like turning your back to a leopard.
I grilled him and in the end the conclusion was that he's plain too soft for a spergy drama forum.
I don't think he'll ever show back up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:37 am
Is there a list of Channel Autism INs who have either died or thrown in the towel? I know the obvious one, but I’m wondering how many just gave up.
That one black woman that's in Japan but doesn't speak Japanese. I think she threw in the towel after making like three videos, though.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:42 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:49 am
It would be like listening to Uwe Boll's commentary, except with enhanced autism.
Linky would never go away in the middle of his commentary to get a beer and take a shit.
But what if Tyrone whipped out his BBC during recording? Would the autistic rambling about Power Rangers continue? Would Linky waddle over to suck Tyrone to completion? Or would he freeze, his autistic little brain short circuiting in indecision?

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:40 pm
Doesn't the mormon autist live in NZ? I can't imagine there being too much interest in autistic bycicle fags in Middle Earth.

The OBM thing is something I still don't understand and never will.
Some guestfag recognised him and that triggered his anxiety. That in turn caused him to act all weird, which triggered my hunting instinct like turning your back to a leopard.
I grilled him and in the end the conclusion was that he's plain too soft for a spergy drama forum.
I don't think he'll ever show back up.
I just remember seeing Suede early on and thinking he had that self righteous air to him. Plus the carried a fucking katana, even back then that was considered turbo gay.

I went back and read that thread and it seemed more annoyance than anything. I’m dealt with people IRL try to use my web presence against me too. Grilling sounds like a bad idea in hindsight, as a reformed delinquent I can say that such an approach only makes me less cooperative. But we all fuck up sometimes. We’ve have members come and go for years now, and it’s better to go out peacefully rather than someone like ASS or A12 or Chillock. We lost Auli and Keith is locked in the tower of london somewhere, but I’ll always remember them for their funny shit.
Last edited by Sieg Zeon on Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ovafaze

Post by Ovafaze » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
At least LordFat broke his crane machine, that was pure kino.
Can I get a quick rundown please?

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:06 pm

Ovafaze wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:02 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
At least LordFat broke his crane machine, that was pure kino.
Can I get a quick rundown please?
I think it’s in his thread, he has some kind of crane machine that you could control online or something and people worked overnight to cause mechanical
failure. Did you think crane machine was a literal crane that he used to get around the house? I’d have accepted that if so.