Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:33 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:03 am
When the fuck did Doge become alt right? :lol: He’s always maintained that bland balance.
He said the new Animaniacs had too much cringey left-wing politics in it. He actually still RECOMMENDED the show, saying something like "70% of the show was funny". He also said he wouldn't have had a problem with the politics if EVERY OTHER TV SHOW AND MOVIE BEING PRODUCED TODAY WASN'T ALREADY DOING THIS.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:35 pm

Now they're mad cause he hired a black guy?

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Seeing how low the bar is at CA, I could even believe that Malcolm was, in fact, hired for his acting ability and not his skin color..
It's a trap!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Even if Doge hired Malcolm because of his skin color, doesn't that count as a diversity hire? Shouldn't that make the leftist weirdos happy?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:09 pm

I would rather be kicked in the stomach than watch a Nostalgia Critic video, but I have to admit that these Channel Awesome dorks do things right in that they treat their web presence like it's a business. They don't run block-chains on their own fans. Lindsay Ellis doesn't like them, but that doesn't stop them from carrying on. Doge doesn't need to flaunt that he has a "personal" Twitter account and a "business" Twitter like stupid fat Blob does (meanwhile both of Blob's accounts are the same shit).

They will last making their terrible videos for their audience of whoever the fuck watches their shit while Blob struggles to figure out why blasting constant contempt for the Middle American working class hasn't made him a superstar, yet.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:36 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:55 pm
Even if Doge hired Malcolm because of his skin color, doesn't that count as a diversity hire? Shouldn't that make the leftist weirdos happy?
Logic has zero effect on these people they will do mental gymnastics to justify any accusations. If Malcolm defended himself they’d probably start calling him an uncle Tom house nigger etc and still in there minds it will be Doge that’s the actual racist.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:38 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I have a feeling him and Malcolm just hit it off and that’s how it came to be. Note that if anyone “far right” called someone a token there’d be at least one burning building.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:44 pm

The leftard racists cannot imagine being just friends with someone of a different skin color.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Malcolm is a faggot and a nigger. Doge deserves double diversity points for that terrible hire.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Malcolm is Doge's sex slave.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:38 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
I guess the solution all along was to not hire niggers ever. Thanks leftists, I'd have never put two and two together without you.