Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:36 am

The lulz keeping coming, baby. Disney is making Predator 5 with some guy affiliated with JJ's Bad Robot company. It won't be a sequel to 2018's The Autistic Predator.

Prediction: PG-13. Black female lead. Snarky and extra quippy.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:16 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:14 am
You say that jokingly but she's been in fucking everything lately so I can totally see that happening. Commercials, some reboot of Supermarket sweep, a nu Coming 2 America and (had to look this up) RuPaul's Drag Race?
I want to see this happen now more than ever.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:58 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:36 am
The lulz keeping coming, baby. Disney is making Predator 5 with some guy affiliated with JJ's Bad Robot company. It won't be a sequel to 2018's The Autistic Predator.
Oh, so they've hit that phase of their franchise? Where they will just make a "direct" sequel to the last movie that people considered good?

This will be a sequel to the firs one, no doubt about it. It'll have a diverse and progressive cast, and about half of the budget will be spent on getting Arnie back to validate this as a legit sequel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:00 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:02 pm
In 2020 or the past 10 years I can’t think of a female actress who’s a bigger draw then Scarlett Johansson.
You fail at the premise that there have been female actresses that are a draw. That's never been true. Even way back something like "a Julia Roberts movie" was a genre description, not an argument based on an actresses draw.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:58 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:36 am
Oh, so they've hit that phase of their franchise? Where they will just make a "direct" sequel to the last movie that people considered good?

This will be a sequel to the firs one, no doubt about it. It'll have a diverse and progressive cast, and about half of the budget will be spent on getting Arnie back to validate this as a legit sequel.
People liked Predators! I never saw it.

I did like Predator II, though - way back when I saw it.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Predators was okay but kind of generic. Predator 2 > Predator 1, which is overrated as hell and pretty damn gay with all the oiled up musclemen running around shirtless like it's a UFC event.

No idea why Fox Disney wants to make another. I can only assume it's going to be cheap and recoup its costs in some shitty Asian country. Or it's just more wishful thinking coz Disney is running by fucking idiots who probably think life is going to go back to normal after the RNA-altering super vaccine turns half the country retarded.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:28 pm

Normies don't care about Predators. They wanna see Arnie running through a jungle.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:37 pm

The real Predators were the Disney executives we met along the way.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:37 pm
The real Predators were the Disney executives we met along the way.
Wasn't there an actual sexual predator in that movie that they cut out at the last minute?

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:23 pm

New Predator movie just a soft reboot of the first, then? With diverse cast as already said.
It's a trap!